💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VMA 2017 | Miley, Lorde + Shawn performing

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

I like the nominations but the show looks like it will be boring.  I doubt it will be controversial like 2007, 2009, and 2013.  They need Gaga.  Gaga doesn't need the VMA's.  The VMA's need Gaga.  When will they announce the video vanguard award?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
6 hours ago, Whispering said:

I haven't watched this show in years. Won't be watching this year either. 

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

maybe these messy nominations are a good thing

if Gaga gets the vanguard award and performs the lead single of her new album the night will be all about her

Monsters win

and Gags will 4ever be known as the queen of raitings

C2RiDL7.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ToxicHot

I'm appalled at this list. 

tumblr_m5qsppkHco1qc480z.gif 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheJackMonster

It's so boring to read these nominations. They've just chosen what the big names have put out regardless of if it deserves an award. Disgusting.

tomsches

It's so sad what this award show has become. It used to be the most important moment of pop culture every year. So many iconic moments of music happened during the show: Madonna's Like A Virgin performance, the kiss with Britney, the meat dress, just to name a few. 

Nowadays, I don't even know the videos that are nominated. I don't even know most of the artists that are nominated. I literally know, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry and SZA. That said, I haven't even seen those videos. In general, it's sad that music videos are losing their importance, back in the 80s, 90s and 00s music videos were so great and important. Like even though you weren't a fan of music, you knew videos like Like a Virgin or Californication. You just knew them.

SEANGT

Gaga didn't make any popular music videos this year. John Wayne was good but hardly anyone watched it. She didn't earn a nomination. It's okay. lol. 

nikola

Its funny how you gays still care for vmas....even katy perey that is nominated sad that all awrards shows are fake......i mean do you really think vmas are really avout quality.....no....its all about popularity......the nominate only those who will be there and those who will get them ratings.....even tho no one watches vmas ........and no one will watch it this year since its on the same night as got finale....so yesh....

tbh i can see them stop doing vmas ....since its alit of money for somethingthat no one watches

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sakrai

How are VMA nominations decided?:oprah: Does the artist submit their application for the award? Because if that's the case I don't see Gaga applying for a single VMA award in the near future.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

alexcorts22
21 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

This is the same award show that threw shade at Madonna, MJ and Gaga (who all gave VMAs ratings and iconic performances) just to lick Beyoncé's ass on the would-be birthday of MJ, and the same award show that invited a drag queen to dress as Gaga with the meat dress last year after repeatedly snubbing or downplaying Gaga. They are trash.

I legit can't wait for their ratings to plummet.

Could you add the article/tweet/whatev where they shaded gaga? i didn't know it

alexcorts22
20 hours ago, arthurhmangum said:

They should start a "lowest ratings" nomination. 

tumblr_otm1lhL1yy1v3cpj4o1_400.jpg

That was the best tea i've ever seen omg im just crying hahahaha savage af

Archived