Who got Ultimate Backstage ?

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
15 hours ago, Spock said:

I have it for the first London date! (Which will be my tenth Gaga concert :diane:)

I got a quick selfie with her last year, but this is the first time that I'm meeting her so I'm so excited and anxious and scared :giveup: 

its kind of a shame it's before the show and not after, imo it kind of looses the impact of seeing her slaying on stage and then getting to meet her, but still

I hope the picture will turn out to be individual, they almost always do for M&G packages that had a group shot

I've met Gaga before the show and thought the same thing, but it doesn't actually take away any of the magic because onstage it's like seeing a new person.

Katie14
15 hours ago, Ronk said:

Are you going to Philadelphia?

Im going to the Phily show!

Katie14

I think this package is going to disappoint a lot of fans. Its the same cost as the M&Gs from past shows but it seems like you do not get to have a conversation with her. I think you will get like 5 minutes with her. 

BoomKack
15 hours ago, Spock said:

I have it for the first London date! (Which will be my tenth Gaga concert :diane:)

I got a quick selfie with her last year, but this is the first time that I'm meeting her so I'm so excited and anxious and scared :giveup: 

its kind of a shame it's before the show and not after, imo it kind of looses the impact of seeing her slaying on stage and then getting to meet her, but still

I hope the picture will turn out to be individual, they almost always do for M&G packages that had a group shot

Same! See you there sis :poot:

Ronk
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Im going to the Phily show!

I'll be at the 2nd Phily show ... Sept. 11.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Spock
4 hours ago, BoomKack said:

Same! See you there sis :poot:

Yas sis. Are you going alone?

who will love me when the night is over

ChicaSkas

I have it. I'll be in Los Angeles Night one the 8th.

I cannot wait as I have a good deal to say to her this time around :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

beboskoukla

i'd love to but i couldnt afford it... i go in switzerland and it was sooooo expensive....

i'll just try to catch her eye and that she takes me on stage hahahahhaha :D 

xoxo, Katarina

On 7/24/2017 at 3:31 PM, Noah said:

Well, during Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Tour, the Meet and Greets were about 360 Euro and it said that it'd include a group picture. Later it turned out that the group picture was only happening if there wasn't much time left. So most people who got an M&G got a picture with her alone. 

So, who knows :/ 

99.5% of the M&G's for the HMT were in groups. They said it'd be in groups of 4-6 but it ended up being in groups of 2 for most dates.

Same thing could happen for JWT, but it really depends of how many M&G packages they sold per date. 

Johncayse
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I have it. I'll be in Los Angeles Night one the 8th.

I cannot wait as I have a good deal to say to her this time around :D

Will you ask :poot:for the cure video? 

Archived