Why is there a part 2  :toofunny:

Because part one left us wanting moar

15 minutes ago, aaron l said:

AHHHHHHH

edit: the fact that he seems to have taken the identity of Aaron :saladga:

Low key, he’s you most likely 

15 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Offended I'm not a part of this thread. :madge:

That’s because you are busy making documentaries and killing the directors. 

SOMEONE PROTECT CHRIS MOUKARBEL

Monster Voices

5 hours ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

A

Book to movie adaptations are very hard for me to like. Especially when I really like the book. And looking at this they changed the book plot A LOT. Probably the twist too. I don't like the cast much but I will watch it for sure.

Forever and Always!

1 hour ago, aaron l said:

Offended I'm not a part of this thread. :madge:

Bitch I didn't send out invites. The gays that discovered my thread came crawling in. :selena:

2 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

Why is there a part 2  :toofunny:

They planned the movies as a trilogy. I'm here for it; loved the 1st film.

1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Anticipating Happy Death Day :lolly: 

Yasss!!! I can't wait for it. It looks really good. :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

3 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Book to movie adaptations are very hard for me to like. Especially when I really like the book. And looking at this they changed the book plot A LOT. Probably the twist too. I don't like the cast much but I will watch it for sure.

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

aaron l
11 hours ago, Doot said:

Low key, he’s you most likely 

That’s because you are busy making documentaries and killing the directors. 

SOMEONE PROTECT CHRIS MOUKARBEL

NySOffF.gif

it's too late to apologize

9 hours ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

Bitch I didn't send out invites. The gays that discovered my thread came crawling in. :selena:

giphy.gif

:madge:

10 hours ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

:trollga: I was invited 

Review, Trailer, Release, and Short Update

American Horror Story: Cult - 11/9 = 8.5/9 out of 10

I thought this episode was more or less on par with last week's episode. It was interesting and definitely worthwhile seeing how some of the characters initially met and connected. The dark humor was good and don't even get me started on that shower scene.:hor: I love Emma but Ryan always gets her to play a bitch; probably because she's good at it. But I thought it was kinda bland having her guest star as a bitch just to get killed off in a really stupid way. And I'm still not entirely sold by Adrina Porter's performance. She wasn't that great in Roanoke and her performance in Cult is better but still not the most enduring. I think the best parts of the episode were Evan's performance and the secrets we found out.

Annabelle: Creation = 8/8.5 out of 10

I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed and liked the 1st film. And after watching this film; I think Creation was overhyped. I was watching this and thinking this is definitely not better than Annabelle; it's on par, if not slightly worse. The movie was entertaining but nothing special or really intense didn't really happen until 2nd half or last 30 mins. And storyline wasn't exactly fully polished/developed. That ending was just kinda lazy and uninspiring. But overall the performances were great, the atmosphere and scares were rich, and the cinematography was engaging. So it's a film a could probably rewatch but not something I'm dying to.

The Beguiled, Infinity Chamber, Crazy Lake, and I am Alone are now available to rent on VOD platforms.

Creep 2 will available on VOD platforms on October 24th and Netflix late this year.

Maze Runner: The Death Cure will be in theaters on January 26th 2018

So I won’t be available to live stream today but still shooting for sometime this week. :pray:

Release, Short, Trailer, and Review Update

Gerald's Game = 9/10 (Netflix Original)

Never of this Stephen King novel but saw the trailer for this and seemed really interesting. And the film itself met my expectations. It's about a woman who is handcuffed to bed and must survive in a secluded cabin after her husband has an accident. The performances, especially Carla Gugino (the lead actress) were fantastic. The cinematography was very smooth and polished. The script and narrative was thoroughly engaging and fulfilling. And the atmosphere was and tension was on point; there were a few scenes I had to look away. It just drags a bit. The film a wonderful mix of surreal, creepiness, and heart. 

Room 104: The Knockado = 8/10

About a woman's strange experience as she tries to transcend in a cult.

Room 104: I Knew You Weren't Dead = 9/10

About a man who seeks advice and quality time with his dead best friend.

American Horror Story: Cult - Holes = 10/10

The best episode this season; they just keep getting better and better. Evan better grab an emmy nod with his Kai performance. This episode had everything. Heart and drama mainly from Ally and Kai's scenes. Some humor. Some tense and hard to watch scenes that were pretty brutal. And more interesting connections and discoveries made. The way they paced and developed this season has been fantastic. I end each episode anticipating the next one and shook that isn't more in the episode.

Ghosted: Pilot = 9/10

A paranormal comedy about an unlikely duo who start investigating supernatural cases for a secret government agency. The plot was interesting and reminded a little of Ghostbusters. The special effects were on point.The humor and performances were great; Adam Scott and Craig Robinson are both very funny and their chemistry a highlight of the show. I can't to see how the series pans out.

Tragedy Girls and The Killing of a Sacred Deer will be in select theaters on October 20th.

Annihilation will be in theaters on February 23rd, 2018.

Slumber will be in theaters on December 1st.

The Babysitter will be released on Netflix on October 13th.

Dark will be released on Netflix on December 1st.

Super Dark Times, Paint It Black, Shortwave, and The Honor Farm are now available on VOD platforms.

Archived