Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The new 'Justice League' trailer is out

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Reality
4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

oh,I didn't know that. After Suicide Squad,i'm not too keen in seeing Joker and Harely on screen again :neyde:Ā 

anyway,we need more movies about female superheroes.it's good to know that DC is taking the right steps in this direction-WW,Sirens,Batgirl etc.

Marvel should take some notes,tbh. :madge:Ā 

Ā 

I still haven't seen Suicide Squad, mainly because I was never really interested in them in the comics :sweat:

Yeah, it is great that we're going to get more female superheroes/villains movies from DC, and I think it'd be great for Marvel to take a step in that direction.

I've always been a huge fan of Storm, so a Storm solo film could be amazing :icega:

But, I mean compared to DC they don't really have many iconic heroines/female villains, so I don't know how they'd compete with someone like Wonder Woman and the growing popularity of Harley Quinn.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
King J

I thought this was underwhelming tbhĀ 

Been waiting so long for this but now I'm kinda just... Meh.Ā 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

yASSsss
9 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I still haven't seen Suicide Squad, mainly because I was never really interested in them in the comics :sweat:

Yeah, it is great that we're going to get more female superheroes/villains movies from DC, and I think it'd be great for Marvel to take a step in that direction.

I've always been a huge fan of Storm, so a Storm solo film could be amazing :icega:

But, I mean compared to DC they don't really have many iconic heroines/female villains, so I don't know how they'd compete with someone like Wonder Woman and the growing popularity of Harley Quinn.

you're right. Aside from Captain Marvel and Black Widow,i don't see any other marvel female characterĀ being able to pull off a movie on their own.Ā :neyde:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD
9 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

INFINITY WAR IS SHOOK

Never bruh. Just wait. They gonna blow everyone out ofĀ the water and one upping DCEUĀ again as usual. :poot:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

yASSsss
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Never bruh. Just wait. They gonna blow everyone out ofĀ the water and one upping DCEUĀ again as usual. :poot:

according to the fansĀ who saw the trailer at D23 expo-Thanos throws a ****ing planet onĀ Avengers :air:Ā How is DC going to compete with that :air:

RAMROD
Just now, yASSsss said:

according to the fansĀ who saw the trailer at D23 expo-Thanos throws a ****ing plane onĀ Avengers :air:Ā How is DC going to compete with that :air:

Ā 

I also heard Thanos cracked part of the moon as an attack move. That already got me hyped.Ā 

but DC may do better, I have faith in Aqua Man and JLA darkĀ tbh.

CyborgĀ design still bugging me. Looks rough to me tbh. Not sure what others feel/think about it tho.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

yASSsss
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

I also heard Thanos cracked part of the moon as an attack move. That already got me hyped.Ā 

but DC may do better, I have faith in Aqua Man and JLA darkĀ tbh.

CyborgĀ design still bugging me. Looks rough to me tbh. Not sure what others feel/think about it tho.

yeah,that's what i was saying too.I meant to type "planet" but forgot to type the letter 't' :toofunny:Ā 

I have no hype for Cyborg whatsoever.his costume as u said looks tackyĀ :neyde:

I'm just keeping my expectations low this time since BvS was a bit underwhelming. let's hope that the critics won't be biased this time around :madge:Ā 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

yeah,that's what i was saying too.I meant to type "planet" but forgot to type the letter 't' :toofunny:Ā 

I have no hype for Cyborg whatsoever.his costume as u said looks tackyĀ :neyde:

I'm just keeping my expectations low this time since BvS was a bit underwhelming. let's hope that the critics won't be biased this time around :madge:Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, seems people have some type of sentiment to Zack Synder.

We'll see. What ia your guess on that last part of trailer? Gren Lantern? Supes?

Ā 

yASSsss
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Yeah, seems people have some type of sentiment to Zack Synder.

We'll see. What ia your guess on that last part of trailer? Gren Lantern? Supes?

Ā 

right? BvS could've easily grossed 1B+ on the box office if it wasn't for those negative reviews:madge:

At first,I thought it was Green Lantern cuz we see a flash of green light in alfred's glassesĀ :ph34r:Ā However,this pic says otherwise. do see that red cape on the bottom right?

DFXwt0DVYAAtj2y.jpg

it has to be SupermanĀ :ph34r:

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

right? BvS could've easily grossed 1B+ on the box office if it wasn't for those negative reviews:madge:

At first,I thought it was Green Lantern cuz we see a flash of green light in alfred's glassesĀ :ph34r:Ā However,this pic says otherwise. do see that red cape on the bottom right?

DFXwt0DVYAAtj2y.jpg

it has to be SupermanĀ :ph34r:

Ā 

Would it be great tho, that Supes there and bringing GL with him? :giveup:

Ā 

yASSsss
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Would it be great tho, that Supes there and bringing GL with him? :giveup:

Ā 

omfg,i hadn't thought ofĀ that possibility :giveup:Ā .What if Superman isĀ MIA because he'sĀ bringing back the lantern corps with him :giveup:Ā 

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

omfg,i hadn't thought ofĀ that possibility :giveup:Ā .What if Superman isĀ MIA because he'sĀ bringing back the lantern corps with him :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

That'd be super actually :giveup:

Like as the the height of climax :giveup:

Ā 

Archived