Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
science

Masturbation decreases risk for cancer


Supersonic

Featured Posts

Vergil

Praise Jesus I'm safe:laughga:

EDIT: what if I fake my orgasms?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Applause
1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I can't do it because it gives me acne :saladga: and im not even joking...:madge:

 

Don't aim at your face then. :derpga:

Xalser
Link to post
Share on other sites

What About Us

Haha, well, I guess I'll keep doing it then.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.
Link to post
Share on other sites

What About Us
13 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

But does fisting reduce my chances of geting colon cancer? :oprah:

Uhhh... I highly doubt that.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Werk
14 hours ago, Cuca said:

Compulsive M like 3-10 a day is bad.

 

 

So 3 Ms is bad once a while can be bad? Lord 

Link to post
Share on other sites

malazam

That titlebait....I thought it was overall?

Anyway are you telling that I am immune????

 

another shot before we kiss the other side
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smarticle

I just started NoFap too from a previous thread on GGD :emma::selena: Does this mean I should break my streak?

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Stay healthy, hunties. Pull one out!! :sis:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...