💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite alternative queen

katybathy

Which alternative pop queen is your favorite ?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

Featured Posts

The Child
9 minutes ago, katybathy said:

I still couldn't get over TRUE ROMANCE:pray: so i wanted to add her too :selena:

I don't really like True Romance, I prefer Sucker, that's like the only body of work of hers that I LOVE.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
katybathy
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I don't really like True Romance, I prefer Sucker, that's like the only body of work of hers that I LOVE.

I am a sucker  for dark moody pop so True Romance is just for me but Sucker is cute too 

The Child
36 minutes ago, katybathy said:

I am a sucker  for dark moody pop so True Romance is just for me but Sucker is cute too 

Maybe because I was going through a heartbreak at the same time it was released so I'm more attached to it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

YeehawKylie

Tove Lo. She's one of my all-time favorites and I cannot wait for Lady Wood Part II. 

katybathy
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Tove Lo. She's one of my all-time favorites and I cannot wait for Lady Wood Part II. 

yeah she is one of my faves too :wub: I'm mad we still couldn't hear Struggle's studio version tho :selena:

katybathy
14 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I love Lana, Florence and Marina.:kara:

I like Lorde, she may not be my cup of tea but she's really talented and I respect her. She's very overrated here though but anyway. 

I really like Grimes. 

Halsey, just like 2 songs.

Who's Banks? Azealia Banks? 

I thought it was Lana :oprah:

:selena::madge::sharon:

Swan Heart

That's a weird list. 

But to answer your question - It's Björk. Obviously.

And the only one that's come close is FKA Twigs imo

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Princess Zelda
4 hours ago, katybathy said:

Lorde says you're entitled to your wrong opinion 

I love Lorde but I think she's still fairly new. She's definitely closer than anyone else, for me :shrug: 

katybathy
15 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

I love Lorde but I think she's still fairly new. She's definitely closer than anyone else, for me :shrug: 

quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>> quantity 

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, katybathy said:

yeah she is one of my faves too :wub: I'm mad we still couldn't hear Struggle's studio version tho :selena:

I know, but I feel blessed she's releasing Lady Wood Part II (since some musicians don't released second acts...*ahem Gaga*). 

I should be receiving my signed Lady Wood vinyl next week, so I'm excited. I would've gotten a hoodie or tee from her merch store as well, but damn are her clothes expensive. $90 for a hoodie??

katybathy
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

I know, but I feel blessed she's releasing Lady Wood Part II (since some musicians don't released second acts...*ahem Gaga*). 

I should be receiving my signed Lady Wood vinyl next week, so I'm excited. I would've gotten a hoodie or tee from her merch store as well, but damn are her clothes expensive. $90 for a hoodie??

I only have QOTC and Lady Wood cds:selena: but i want a vinyl too :giveup:

littlepotter

Okay what the fuck Tove Lo's music is like pure pop. 

chaeri pls

katybathy
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Okay what the **** Tove Lo's music is like pure pop. 

most of them are pop already, it's just a general style not only music that's why i said alternative pop

TeenIdle

Lol voted for the first 6

I love Charli and Grimes too but I'm not such a big fan

Archived