Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fake Gaga Rider Circulates to Twitter

asana15

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFameMoister
38 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I AM SCREAMING :toofunny:

Hide contents

girls its ok he sent it to himself xo

Is this true? Because if your lying and it is real, I love lose all faith in monsters, and humanity, and move to the outer corners of universe to live as a hermit crab, stealing the shells of Gaga's broken promises

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

ChicaSkas

oh shut the front door on this cult site

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

KleinGa

Lmao send these to Ms. she who shall not be named (Angela Cheng) NOW! 

retrophyyysical

LOL ya'll think I'm taking this seriously? I posted the screen grab of the actual email I received lightheartedly. I did in no way create the text in that screen grab, that actually came to me (and several of my other coworkers) in our email inboxes. I'm clearly viewing it as a joke. I was DYING when this came through my inbox. 

Edonis
2 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

LOL ya'll think I'm taking this seriously? I posted the screen grab of the actual email I received lightheartedly. I'm clearly viewing it as a joke. I was DYING when this came through my inbox. It's hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

And that thing about me sending it to myself was also a joke. I had nothing to do with the creation of this at all. 

But you know very well that pop culture blogs/alternative news places will take advantage of these tweets and act like they're real to slander Gaga or her fans :sweat:

retrophyyysical
Just now, Edonis said:

But you know very well that pop culture blogs/alternative news places will take advantage of these tweets and act like they're real to slander Gaga or her fans :sweat:

Absolutely NO ONE who received that email takes it seriously. I posted it to show people the insanity that is fan culture these days. I don't think a Gaga supporter wrote it, I think it was created by someone who stands against Gaga.

Edonis
Just now, JoeyNolfi said:

Absolutely NO ONE who received that email takes it seriously. I posted it to show people the insanity that is fan culture these days. I don't think a Gaga supporter wrote it, I think it was created by someone who stands against Gaga.

No I agree that a Gaga fan probably didn't make it :laughga: I can imagine a few fan bases obsessed enough to do something like that :laughga: and I'm not necessarily blaming you for it either :diane: I was just hoping that other fan bases or publications see that as real and try to use it against her or us

IllumiMark
Just now, JoeyNolfi said:

In our community there might be some bad apples, but I think that generally speaking Little Monsters have different values. Thank you for posting though, it is a great insight into fan culture and stan wars. It is sad that an artist like her gets slandered by those kind of people though (which are not even Gaga supporters). 

retrophyyysical
On 7/21/2017 at 6:36 PM, IllumiMark said:

In our community there might be some bad apples, but I think that generally speaking Little Monsters have different values. Thank you for posting though, it is a great insight into fan culture and stan wars. It is sad that an artist like her gets slandered by those kind of people though (which are not even Gaga supporters). 

Archived