• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

LittleDudeNT5

Was good. But not "WOO" Good. More like..."meh".

The song is good too, I think. But it doesn't really have enough..."umf". It's boring.

and hey maybe she can sit on a chair in a dark room for 3 min

It sounds like you're talking about one of her classics --

Granted, the movie clips punch it up a bit.

Yeah totally - Madge used to as well when they were lucrative. Take Express Yourself ( :teehee:) or LAP.

It's no secret Gaga has to spend some of her $ and use hella product placement. Music videos are like *the* least lucrative thing right now. Vevo is flopping harder than Oprah's network. .

I think Gaga puts so much effort into her videos just because she loves the art form, not because she expects any return out of them. I don't want to get carried away, but I feel like she single-handedly brought the art back from near-death, particularly with "Paparazzi".

Madonna pretty much stopped caring about videos several albums ago, which is a damn shame, since she's still the greatest music video artist of all time. But, I can't really blame her.

alposnacks

I think Gaga puts so much effort into her videos just because she loves the art form, not because she expects any return out of them. I don't want to get carried away, but I feel like she single-handedly brought the art back from near-death, particularly with "Paparazzi".

Paparazzi -> Bad Romance -> Telephone basically did resurrect mainstream music videos.

I don't necessarily fair to say Madonna doesn't care about music videos. Her MDNA videos are like way better than the Hard Candy videos and even better than the Confessions ones...

I know people don't want to hear it per se, but Gaga doesn't have 4 children for one instance. So, yeah, in that sense I bet Madonna doesn't care as much as Gaga but she still cares

Everyone saying Gaga copied Madonna again with her perfume ad.....

Lady_Gaga_Fame_perfumecut.jpg

Eh, let's wait for the commercial until we decide that :sweat:

iloveit123

The video is ok... kind of a strange edit really... but i do love the song.. fun summer tune

I agree with all of your posts. They're fantastic. In response to this one, I don't believe she'll ever go back to where she was highly acclaimed the most as with Ray Of Light, Confessions, Erotica and even True Blue. I feel like with MDNA she kind of just slapped together the album in a few months just so that people could go on with the fact that she's still making music 30 years into this game. MDNA and Born This Way were the last 2 albums that I bought entirely and I can tell you that between the two I still listen to the latter. MDNA has more flaws than assets. The only songs that I can tolerate and listen to religiously are Girl Gone Wild, Falling Free, Love Spent (Acoustic), I'm A Sinner and Beautiful Killer. Everything else just seems to not really fit with her style or even define who she is as an artist. She never promoted Girl Gone Wild or Turn Up The Radio, which means that she's at a point where she doesn't really care about the numbers anymore--she's at a point where if she makes new music, she'll let it marinate for a while then go on tour.

I enjoy how her crazy superfans insist that she is owning 2012 all over when in reality MDNA failed to deliver or even meet any expectations. Not throwing shade at her or discrediting anything she's done or does, but MDNA doesn't really deliver the way past albums have. This video for Turn Up The Radio isn't really exciting at all. It was cute as far as imagery but that's it. To me it's almost like she's saying screw it and doesn't even care anymore.

Oh wow, I could not agree with u more. I fear of writing things llike this on here or any Madonna board, because I'm considered a hater, when in reality, I'm one of the biggest Madonna fans ever, but I can't tell u how much I agree with ur post. Everything how I feel is in this post. Thank u.

Man Mickey is there anything you do like from the MDNA era..

as for the video....

So much hate from some " Madonna" fans on the TUTR video... She looks amazing and hey maybe she can sit on a chair in a dark room for 3 min but instead shes in a car driving around looking FLAWLESS!!!

I've been vocal of my likes of MDNA plenty of times.

But honestly, I have more dislikes.

The album was released less than 5 months ago, and I find little material re-listenable.

I'm allowed my likes and dislikes and still be a Madonna fan, thank u. :)

And just to think that Bad Girl, Beditme Story and Drowned World were the third singles

:legend:

She's on tour. The money is going to be on the tour videos, interludes, visuals, etc. which are far and away fabulous.

The industry is shifting away from music videos, guys. No $ is made off them. Madonna is just shifting with it. That's why she used to do high budget videos and less costly tours and now she's doing less costly videos and much higher budget tours.

Gaga does both. :teehee:

Not exactly necessary.

:tea:

I find it odd how this place is considered Madonnadaily to some.

Edited by badmikey

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Gaga does both. :teehee:

Yep. So did Madonna when she was a free 26 year old. :) Don't reckon it will be the same when Gaga has 4 kids.

Edited by DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Guest ADELEGEND

Just saw the video and I think...

1. She looks amazing! LOVE her outfit and hairdo.

2. The sound effects from the people cheering and clapping are distracting.

3. Liking the colour scheme of the cinematography.

4. Those extras act over the top and too campy, even for sucha happy song.

5. Kinda feeling the Ayumi Hamasaki divaish vibe.

overall score.... 6.9

Yep. So did Madonna when she was a free 26 year old. :) Don't reckon it will be the same when Gaga has 4 kids.

True.

She had kids in the AL era too where they were so young, they would have relied on her for everything and she was releasing some pretty extraordinary videos though. :fat:

Edited by badmikey

Carrie Bradshaw

Sometimes when I listen to songs like Turn up the radio, Give me all your luvin, Hung Up, Give it 2 me... I feel Madonna is like an old Katy Perry :sweat:

MoneyFameSex

She could have done something so much crazier for the video

its TOO simple for a Madonna video.