• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Hexxx

she should put some of her previous work in her videos like from the 90s.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

GlitterGrease

does anyone have a good quality version of the s-x book?

s-x-by-madonna.tumblr.com

MrMojoRisin

I think the video is awesome. "Girl Gone Wild" is still my favorite video from "MDNA," but this song/video is great for the summer!! It's humorous, happy, and bright! And, considering the "videos" we got from "Hard Candy," the videos from "MDNA" are quite an improvement IMO. :)

Edited by MrMojoRisin

alposnacks

I quite liked the video. The song on the other hand...well, it's the definition of mediocrity, and Madonna isn't a mediocre artist.

Ready for Superstar to be announced as the next single at this point :wtf:

I wouldn't mind a video for Masterpiece :flutter: or Gang Bang obv, or I'm Addicted for that matter. None of the above will happen though.

Edited by alposnacks

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

She's on tour. The money is going to be on the tour videos, interludes, visuals, etc. which are far and away fabulous.

The industry is shifting away from music videos, guys. No $ is made off them. Madonna is just shifting with it. That's why she used to do high budget videos and less costly tours and now she's doing less costly videos and much higher budget tours.

alposnacks

The industry is shifting away from music videos, guys. No $ is made off them.

:teehee:

Sorry, the quote is true it's just ironic being posted on a Gaga board, seeing how much effort she puts into her music videos (usually).

Madonna is a visual artist and has more money than most people would know what to do with. The only excuse she has for less than stellar music videos is her time constraints, which are fully understandable.

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

:teehee:

Sorry, the quote is true it's just ironic being posted on a Gaga board, seeing how much effort she puts into her music videos (usually).

Madonna is a visual artist and has more money than most people would know what to do with. The only excuse she has for less than stellar music videos is her time constraints, which are fully understandable.

Yeah totally - Madge used to as well when they were lucrative. Take Express Yourself (:teehee:) or LAP.

It's no secret Gaga has to spend some of her $ and use hella product placement. Music videos are like *the* least lucrative thing right now. Vevo is flopping harder than Oprah's network.

Time is another. But she shouldn't have booked the tour so early and left herself running. I get that her kids are out for the summer but like leave them at home and skype them 'cuz Madge got things to do.

GlitterGrease

Time is another. But she shouldn't have booked the tour so early and left herself running. I get that her kids are out for the summer but like leave them at home and skype them 'cuz Madge got things to do.

omfg :toofunny:

PsyGuy420

The video :rofl:

What the **** was the point? Uninspired and lazy doesn't even cover it

I feel the same about Edge Of Glory

PopBitch

This is one of my favorite songs off of MDNA and the video is nice and light. I like it. Madge looks so pretty.. Her legs are amazing. It's hard to believe she's 53.