๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

I wasn't expecting anything tbh on this video, so I'm not disappointed in the least. At least she made it outdoors again, it's been since 2005 and she looks flawless as does her boobs and ***. :nails:

My favorite part was @the 3:59 mark where she looks directly at the camera while riding the car, she looks so cute. :wub:

I did like the summery vibe I got from the video and very nostalgic of the 1960's for some reason. Might just be the costumes. and Madonna's hair style.

I got a sense of "La Isla Bonita" and "Take A Bow" from some of the scenery. :legend:

But yeah, a truly basic video is basic. :sweep:

Edited by badmikey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Jase

I doubt we'll get another single, but PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD, FILM A GANG BANG VIDEO

I doubt we'll get another single, but PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD, FILM A GANG BANG VIDEO

IKR? :cry:

I wish Madonna wouldn't give a about being a hit or being on radio. Take a ****ing risk again, PLEASE! Do the unexpected, go outside the norm, please. Baby Jesus on the stairs, PLeASe! :cryga:

Jase

IKR? :cry:

I wish Madonna wouldn't give a about being a hit or being on radio. Take a ****ing risk again, PLEASE! Do the unexpected, go outside the norm, please. Baby Jesus on the stairs, PLeASe! :cryga:

Exactly. This is MADONNA we're talking about. The queen of offending every ****er out there, the queen of taking risks. I'm just never gonna get my head around these singles choices/this eras music videos.

Exactly. This is MADONNA we're talking about. The queen of offending every ****er out there, the queen of taking risks. I'm just never gonna get my head around these singles choices/this eras music videos.

Makes Gaga's single choices from BTW seem quite extraordinary tbh. :nails:

Edited by badmikey

When I think of MDNA, the only songs from that album that give me a sense of true Madonna music is "I'm Addicted", "I'm A Sinner" and "Falling Free". The rest seem so bland and uninspired and just hollow. Does anyone think Madonna will surprise us and release a true masterpiece again?

Masterpiece is quite an amazing song too. :nails:

I actually really like the video.

It's cute. :flutter:

She looks pretty. :legend:

Dirty Ice Cream

We're not getting another truly great album from her til she starts singing songs that reflect her age, TBH. As much as I love TUTR, it just doesn't make sense for her to make music like that. Confessions seemed a little more mature and that's what made it an amazing album.

We're not getting another truly great album from her til she starts singing songs that reflect her age, TBH. As much as I love TUTR, it just doesn't make sense for her to make music like that. Confessions seemed a little more mature and that's what made it an amazing album.

I have to agree. I hate how when one says "age appropriate", they're automatically considered agist. That's not it. There's a difference (IMO) between dance music that's on MDNA vs dance music that's on COADF. COADF was mature and spoke of the woman Madonna is and where she is and while MDNA sometimes manages that lyrically, there's just something so teen oriented about it. :noparty:

It's hard to explain, but songs like TUTR I can see someone like Ke$ha singing, but with COADF, I can't see anyone but Madonna singing them and they are just a mature vibe I get.

Meh, I didn't expect much from the video, but I still don't care for it :shrug: But she looks gorgeous! :flutter:

jhonyguy04

The video reminds me so much of Britney's I Wanna Go. She escapes the paparazzis and drives of on a topless car.

White Noise

The video reminds me so much of Britney's I Wanna Go. She escapes the paparazzis and drives of on a topless car.

She's not topless . And it looks nothing like Britney's video

Kermit the frog

This video seems unprofessional, what a disaster

I imagine she was like "ok, let's shoot this ****ing video and go home :roll: "

Edited by Kermit the frog