๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Almost done listening to all of Madonna's albums! :excited2:

I REALLY fell in love with Erotica and Bedtime Stories after a few listens and now the only albums I have to finish listening to are True Blue and Madonna and a few songs on Music and Hard Candy.

My rating for each album so far:

- Like A Virgin. 8/10. Favorite Tracks: Material Girl, Like A Virgin, Over and Over, Angel.

- Like A Prayer: 8.5/10/ Favorite Tracks: Like A Prayer (:legend:), Express Yourself, Dear Jessie, Cherish, Promise to Try.

- Erotica: 9.5/10. Favorite Tracks: Erotica, Fever, Deeper and Deeper, Bad Girl, Thief of Hearts, Rain, Words, Where Life Begins, Why It's So Hard.

- Bedtime Stories: 9/10. Favorite Tracks: Bedtime Story ( :worship::legend:), Secret, Survival, Sanctuary, Take a Bow.

- Ray of Light: 9/10. Favorite Tracks: Ray of Light, Frozen, Power of Good-Bye, Sky Fits Heaven, Skin.

- American Life. 10/10. Favorite Tracks: American Life, Hollywood, X-Static Process, Intervention, Nothing Fails, Die Another Day, Easy Ride, Nobody Knows Me.

- Confessions on a Dance Floor. 9.5/10. Favorite Tracks: Hung Up, Sorry, Get Together, Forbidden Love, Isaac, Push, Like It or Not, Future Lovers.

- MDNA. 8/10. Favorite Tracks: Girl Gone Wild, Love Spent, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece, Gang Bang, Some Girls.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Ozzy.

Music is making the people cum together :teehee:

Edited by omgitsandrew

GlitterGrease

How is HC better than MDNA tho? Just..... No

Because Hard Candy's songwriting doesn't sound like it came out of an angsty 8th graders notebook

I like Revolver so much

I was just listening to the David Guetta remix, incredible :legend:

Because Hard Candy's songwriting doesn't sound like it came out of an angsty 8th graders notebook

I was just listening to the David Guetta remix, incredible :legend:

If I could just take Lil Wayne out of the original :sick:

GlitterGrease

If I could just take Lil Wayne out of the original :sick:

Exactly. I really hope she doesn't collaborate with anyone from Young Money again :sick:

Exactly. I really hope she doesn't collaborate with anyone from Young Money again :sick:

The next album will be downer jams with features by Kid Cudi and Drake :lolgaga:

GlitterGrease

The next album will be downer jams with features by Kid Cudi and Drake :lolgaga:

Yaaaaas Madge givin us Ray of Light part deux

I love Revolver. Even Lil Wayne's part. But I prefer the original version as opposed to the David Guetta remix.

Yaaaaas Madge givin us Ray of Light part deux

:wtf: no, it'd be slow jams about getting high and ****ing b---hes while drinking syrup