• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

JudasInTheDark

I really hope the Dark Paradise is going to be professional like BTD, BJ, and NA. Im not here for another Video Games or Carmen. I mean I guess that would be better than nothing tho...

She looks so amazing in that shoot Beautiful.

I really hope the Dark Paradise is going to be professional like BTD, BJ, and NA. Im not here for another Video Games or Carmen. I mean I guess that would be better than nothing tho...

I'm the same. I really like those styles of video, but Blue Jeans and Born To Die were amazing. National Anthem was kind of a happy medium between the two styles, but I really want the look of BJ and BTD for the next vid.

What's up with the meth comment she left on youtube? I read about it.

Carmen is an autobiographical song. She did meth at one point

Carmen is an autobiographical song. She did meth at one point

I thought it was c-----e, cause of the coconize lyric. But it's good that she's sober and she apperantly never drinks alcohol either.

I thought it was c-----e, cause of the coconize lyric. But it's good that she's sober and she apperantly never drinks alcohol either.

Who knows. She was an alcoholic too, so Im sure she tried other things too.

and your bad baby's dead and gone

Thanks! I could never quite catch it.

JudasInTheDark

She looks so amazing in that shoot Beautiful.

I'm the same. I really like those styles of video, but Blue Jeans and Born To Die were amazing. National Anthem was kind of a happy medium between the two styles, but I really want the look of BJ and BTD for the next vid.

National Anthem is my favorite of hers by far, so I actually wouldn't mind her incorporating some of that vintage-ness into Dark Paradise, but like you said I need at least a happy medium. :)

Edited by JudasInTheDark

Well she told Fearne it would have a video in Setember but not a single. So I guess that means it has less budget given by the Label, if it isn't needing to support a single? Im not sure what to expect from it in terms of visuals, but it'll probs be the last single from the album until the Deluxe ED w/the Paradise EP is released.

Well she told Fearne it would have a video in Setember but not a single. So I guess that means it has less budget given by the Label, if it isn't needing to support a single? Im not sure what to expect from it in terms of visuals, but it'll probs be the last single from the album until the Deluxe ED w/the Paradise EP is released.

Could be a promo single to branch the first album with the Paradise EP

Fanta

I don't think a vintage video would work with Dark Paradise, so I can really see it being like Born to Die & Blue jeans.

Wolf Boy

I wouldn't keep my hopes up for some amazing DP video with studeio production values, she is releasing PARADISE ep only a could months after and i'm guessing any upcoming big budget video will be reserved for the lead single off that.

JudasInTheDark

You're right. I'm just have high expectations, and I probably shouldn't. It's one of my favorite songs on the album.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up for some amazing DP video with studeio production values, she is releasing PARADISE ep only a could months after and i'm guessing any upcoming big budget video will be reserved for the lead single off that.

You're probably realistically right, but I hope your wrong haha

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I remember hearing a long time ago that a video had been shot for Off to the Races. Does anyone know what happened to that?