💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

VICKILEEKX

Is it gone forever now?

I don't know :cry: Its so fukcing frustrating.

Edited by Eminem

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

FrozenKookie

tumblr_m7fremFuRz1qibxp4o2_500.jpg

I am sad about the lack of LDR.fm in my life. I finally come back for it be down? :(

Hi Maru The Cat!!! Can we be friends? Cuz I really luv cats a lot

pink sushi

I just watched the National Anthem video. It was good.....but i don't understand it too well. :sweat:

Anyone care to explain it?

StrawberryBlond

Just listened to her first "forgotten" album. Not as good as BTD but still decent and no doubt, it will grow on me, like the rest of her music did. Loving Oh Say Can You See especially. I'm totally pumped for her Paradise EP now.

VICKILEEKX

Just listened to her first "forgotten" album. Not as good as BTD but still decent and no doubt, it will grow on me, like the rest of her music did. Loving Oh Say Can You See especially. I'm totally pumped for her Paradise EP now.

There is another album. She recorded it when she was 17 . Its called "Sirens".

StrawberryBlond

There is another album. She recorded it when she was 17 . Its called "Sirens".

Is that the one where she had songs like Driving In Cars With Boys, Axl Rose Husband, Trash, She's Not Me, Kinda Outta Luck, etc? Because I keep seeing all these names on the recommended list when I type her songs into YouTube and I keep wondering where they were from or if they were on releases that haven't been talked about.

LDR and BTD are incomparable imo. I love the vibe the album has, it's a really naice album :)

Is that the one where she had songs like Driving In Cars With Boys, Axl Rose Husband, Trash, She's Not Me, Kinda Outta Luck, etc? Because I keep seeing all these names on the recommended list when I type her songs into YouTube and I keep wondering where they were from or if they were on releases that haven't been talked about.

Driving, Shes Not Me and Kinda Outta Luck are all from totally different sessions than Sirens :) Welcome to the confusing past-discography of Lana Del Rey ;)

Edited by dc1993

JudasInTheDark

I just watched the National Anthem video. It was good.....but i don't understand it too well. :sweat:

Anyone care to explain it?

I understood it to basically be Lana playing Marilyn Monroe at the beginning singing Happy Birthday to the president JFK, played by A$AP Rocky. Then Lana plays JFK's wife Jackie O and it explores their relationship but with the twist of it being an interracial marriage. Then it ends by JFK being assassinated and Lana reciting Jackie's actual words about her husband. It's really a phenomenal video that's quite a thinker and plays a beautiful tribute to the Kennedy family in my opinion. :)

I understood it to basically be Lana playing Marilyn Monroe at the beginning singing Happy Birthday to the president JFK, played by A$AP Rocky. Then Lana plays JFK's wife Jackie O and it explores their relationship but with the twist of it being an interracial marriage. Then it ends by JFK being assassinated and Lana reciting Jackie's actual words about her husband. It's really a phenomenal video that's quite a thinker and plays a beautiful tribute to the Kennedy family in my opinion. :)

Also, the scenes where Rocky has his cap on - Lana is supposed to be representing Marilyn. And when isn't wearing his cap, he's the family man Kennedy, and Lana is Jackie O.

JudasInTheDark

Also, the scenes where Rocky has his cap on - Lana is supposed to be representing Marilyn. And when isn't wearing his cap, he's the family man Kennedy, and Lana is Jackie O.

Oh I never got that! Did the director/Lana like say that or something?

VICKILEEKX

This theorie sounds ****ty. But it could be true. In the beginning she is obviously Marilyn and when she is on the balcony she looks more like Marilyn and not like Jackie O.