• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

I'm selling my complete lana del rey collection.

Includes

*Signed Born To Die 12" Vinyl (Signed at new york city concert, early june. Friend had it signed for me when he met her)

*Born To Die Official Promo Poster

*Born To Die DigiPack

*Born To Die Picture Disk

*Born To Die 7" Record Store Day

*Born To Die Remix EP

*Born To Die Single

*Video Games Remix EP

*Video Games Single

*Video Games Promo Single

*Video Games 7" Vinyl

*Video Games 7" Picture Disk

*Blue Jeans 7" Vinyl

*Summertime Sadness Single

Currently accepting offers above $175 + $25 shipping in America, $50 for shipping in international areas. Not sure of *ACTUAL* shipping cost in all areas, so once I get the shipping price I will refund you the remaining amount of shipping money if it's less than the $25 or $50. PM a offer! Must be offer $175. I already got 1 person interested for $175.

Includes

*Signed Born To Die 12" Vinyl (Signed at new york city concert, early june. Friend had it signed for me when he met her)

*Born To Die DigiPack

*Born To Die Remix EP

*Born To Die Single

*Video Games Remix EP

*Video Games Single

*Video Games 7" Vinyl

*Blue Jeans 7" Vinyl

Currently accepting offers above $175 + $25 shipping in America, $50 for shipping in international areas. Not sure of *ACTUAL* shipping cost in all areas, so once I get the shipping price I will refund you the remaining amount of shipping money if it's less than the $25 or $50. PM a offer! Must be offer $175. I already got 1 person interested for $175.

Why are you selling all that? :omg:

ToxicHot

I can't wait for her tour & new EP! <3

Neither can I! :party:
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Why are you selling all that? :omg:

Need concert money :)

@Navy I want that promo poster. Too bad you aren't selling the items seperately.

If for some reason it doesnt sell as a whole, i'll sell it to you!

Lucifer

I'm absolutley in love with Carmen. Such an amazing, brilliant, genious track. And I can't wait for the new EP. My body is too ready for this. :cry:

BROSEIDON

Includes

*Born To Die DigiPack

*Born To Die Remix EP

*Born To Die Single

*Video Games Remix EP

*Video Games Single

*Video Games 7" Vinyl

*Blue Jeans 7" Vinyl

A signed 12" vinyl?! I need it! :giveup:

JudasInTheDark

Includes

*Born To Die DigiPack

*Born To Die Remix EP

*Born To Die Single

*Video Games Remix EP

*Video Games Single

*Video Games 7" Vinyl

*Blue Jeans 7" Vinyl

Is it killing you to sell all this stuff? This is a great collection which I'm sure you spent a lot of time on!!

GreenEyes

I'm debating, should i get the born to die album? I liked a couple previews on itunes it just seems it gets rather boring, does it get better?

trailmix

I'm debating, should i get the born to die album? I liked a couple previews on itunes it just seems it gets rather boring, does it get better?

best album of 2012, imo it's flawless. definitely get it :)

Little Kermit

The whole album is epic and, at least for me, it's impossible to get bored listening to it. Listen to them in full.

Also, I'm getting deluxe version of born to die&the EP in november for my birthday next year :wub:

go for it

Edited by Winter

FrozenKookie

At first it's really boring, the first feeling I got was like it has no chance for me to like it until every single track grew on me. It's not really hard to absorb, promise. Album of 2012, so far :)