💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

I keep trying to figure out if "Diet Mountain Dew" samples this or not:

I'm talking about the synth piano bit that comes in around the 0:42 mark. Compare it to the piano in DMD at 0:10-0:16 and repeated under the chorus throughout. I'm leaning toward it not being completely the same, but they really do sound similar. She did say she grew up on hip-hop, after all. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

I'm talking about the synth piano bit that comes in around the 0:42 mark. Compare it to the piano in DMD at 0:10-0:16 and repeated under the chorus throughout. I'm leaning toward it not being completely the same, but they really do sound similar. She did say she grew up on hip-hop, after all. ;)

Me too.

So I found this pic of Lana on Tumblr, so different from her common look but hot if you ask me. Sorry if AP:

tumblr_m7jei2M8CX1rampaso1_500.jpg

I much prefer current Lana over generic **** star Lana.

JudasInTheDark

I much prefer current Lana over generic **** star Lana.

Agreed haha. Brunette Lana = :legend:

JudasInTheDark

Really random, but just thought I'd share!

One of the female performers on So You Think You Can Dance did a solo to This Is What Makes Us Girls tonight! I heard the song playing from my bedroom so I ran to my living room, but I missed the performance. Anyways, If I find it on YouTube in the next few days I'll post a link here. :)

AbuHassan1992

the drums kind of sounds similar, too

no one talking about the God Bless America fan made mixtape of HQ/remastered unreleased songs and two unleaked songs being released today by lanadaily ............. :rip:

no one talking about the God Bless America fan made mixtape of HQ/remastered unreleased songs and two unleaked songs being released today by lanadaily ............. :rip:

Most of us arent members there. :coffee:

Most of us arent members there. :coffee:

I'm not either but i folllow their twitter and eveyone on atrl is talking about it. some exciting ****! hoping for remastered versions of KOL and SNM

I'm not either but i folllow their twitter and eveyone on atrl is talking about it. some exciting ****! hoping for remastered versions of KOL and SNM

Are they legit remastered versions? Because they talked about fixing the EQ and what not, so I think their fan made remasters

JudasInTheDark

When is the mix tape supposed to be released today?

Does anyone have a DL to "Lana Del Ray a.ka. Lizzy Grant"??? Thanks :)

Edited by Branson

JudasInTheDark

Delayed until tomorrow I believe

Oh ok