Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

Jase

Boy George's cover of Video Games is DREADFUL.

Why are ALL her music vids the same?? like quite literally they are ALL the same??

Yeah, because Born to Die is identical to National Anthem. Blue Jeans is obviously identical to Summertime Sadness :usrs:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

Why are ALL her music vids the same?? like quite literally they are ALL the same??

its not exciting when I already know what it will be like tbh

and now that they are all the same people probably think it would be weird for her to release something different now!

Born To Die, Blue Jeans, National Anthem and Summertime Sadness are all different from each other. Only her homemade videos are identical, like Carmen and Video Games, and a lot of demos. That's another reason for me to want her to drop this concept, it's becoming boring and repetitive, it was beautiful and precious at first, now it's just everywhere...

Wolf Boy

That's OBV her, get glasses guys.

And her videos are NOT "all the same", more glasses for some.

MuffinMan

I was pretty sure it was her. :sweat:

And I love the homemade videos, they give such an intimate touch to the songs. :redface:

inuborg

So where is that remaster album thingy that was supposed to come out in the summer?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

So where is that remaster album thingy that was supposed to come out in the summer?

Scrapped

inuborg

It'd be too cluttered with her November EP release :sweep:

Oh ok at least she will have something out soon. Any idea of wants gonna be on it?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Oh ok at least she will have something out soon. Any idea of wants gonna be on it?

Body Electric

Will You Still Love Me When I'm...whatever the rest is

whatever that other long title was about God

JudasInTheDark

It'd be too cluttered with her November EP release :sweep:

I'm so excited for that! I hope she releases a lead single a few weeks before :)

Body Electric

Will You Still Love Me When I'm...whatever the rest is

whatever that other long title was about God

Oh and I heard that the Blue Velvet cover would be on the EP

I'm so excited for that! I hope she releases a lead single a few weeks before :)

Oh and I heard that the Blue Velvet cover would be on the EP

I'm not sure how I feel about that since it's supposed to be the promo song for H&M

JudasInTheDark

I'm not sure how I feel about that since it's supposed to be the promo song for H&M

I know, same here, but it's Lana, so I'm sure it will sound great. The one thing I can't see is it fitting with her themes, but then again I've never even listened to Blue Velvet. I really should do that... And this song should get some good promo from H&M, so maybe it will do better for her on the charts than usual, even though thats not really what I care about :)

I just hope this 'Paradise Edition' is released kinda like TFM. As an EP with new artwork, and as a bundle with the first album.

If she uses one of her leaked demos, I hope it's "You Can Be The Boss" or "Hundred Dollar Bill." :flutter:

JudasInTheDark

anybody have a link for her album?? deluxe?? .. :D itunes+ .. please?

Do you mean free? I can give you a legal iTunes! :) you won't regret buying it.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/born-to-die-deluxe-version/id493396277