💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

I'm sorry, your quote didn't appear in my notifications for some reason :sweat:

Thanks! That was great! This makes me want to go to her concert even more :excited2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

Thanks! That was great! This makes me want to go to her concert even more :excited2:

There's a video from this concert (I think she's performing Video Games) that she goes down on her knees and touches the fans. If Lana or Gaga did this to me I'd die instantly :deadbanana:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JudasInTheDark

There's a video from this concert (I think she's performing Video Games) that she goes down on her knees and touches the fans. If Lana or Gaga did this to me I'd die instantly :deadbanana:

OMG ME TOO!! Apparently she's starting a big North American tour soon, so I'm excited, because I feel like her tickets won't be outrageous and since her fanbase, especially where I live, isn't as huge as others, she might come to some smaller venues and maybe I can meet her pretty easily! :excited2: All just my hopes tho haha...

OMG ME TOO!! Apparently she's starting a big North American tour soon, so I'm excited, because I feel like her tickets won't be outrageous and since her fanbase, especially where I live, isn't as huge as others, she might come to some smaller venues and maybe I can meet her pretty easily! :excited2: All just my hopes tho haha...

I'd love her to go to South America but it wont't happen, she has no fans here :flop:

Edited by RedGaga

AbuHassan1992

she did that at my show! Only she went down to the barrier

JudasInTheDark

I'd love her to go to South America but it wont't happen, she has no fans here :flop:

Haha surely you're not the only one! Maybe she will. Haha can you imagine Lana selling out like stadiums and arenas worldwide :laughga:

she did that at my show! Only she went down to the barrier

OMG OMG OMG Did you touch her?

DimitriLGCollector

My friend just send me this picture : france released blue jeans 12" vinyl picture single

484504_240631339391781_361086622_n.jpg

and also BLUE JEANS CARDSLEEVE THE REMIX EP SINGLE :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/LANA-DEL-REY-CD-REMIXES-BLUE-JEANS-FRANCE-9-T-CARDLE-SLEEVE-PROMO-/261071044543?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item3cc90bffbf#ht_2824wt_888

ps : the seller is a liar : it's not a promo

I'm CONVINCED that Weeknd and Lana are long lost lyrical bro and sis.

When I listen to Born To Die mixed in with some of his stuff, it just flows. His writing and production are perfect, he talks about party scenes, relationships and s-x in such a poetic way.

NEED A COLLABORATIVE ALBUM: Lana x Weeknd

Ugh, I know! That would be such a musical orgasm! :nick:

YES!!!

:deadbanana:

DirtyPonyRebel

She was so delicate sounding as Lizzy Grant.

Does anyone have this is full, I'm tempted to just download the snippet of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssdjk0Xk10Y&list=PL84F9C927C54A51E3&index=84&feature=plpp_video

She was so delicate sounding as Lizzy Grant.

Does anyone have this is full, I'm tempted to just download the snippet of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssdjk0Xk10Y&list=PL84F9C927C54A51E3&index=84&feature=plpp_video

It hasn't leaked yet

DirtyPonyRebel

It hasn't leaked yet

I knew, I just want that song to leak fo' real this time, the whole thing. :cry: It would make my life.

JudasInTheDark

Does anyone have a link to the original blue jeans music video? I just heard about it, and can't find it! :cryga:

Edited by JudasInTheDark