Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

So Dark Paradise is the next video we're getting?!

I sort of agree, National Anthem I think had more actual scenes of her than her other videos. I want more videos like Blue Jeans.

Yep BJ is my favorite from her !
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

crisTEAne

I've been let down by these effects, specially that red mark on the left

really? i love that mark. it symbolizes the contrast between white (transcendent sphere YET life) and red (terrestrial sphere YET death)

I mean, very few of my friends have even heard of her. O_O

i live in hungray (basically at the end of the world) and EVERYONE around me is OBSESSED with her.

Edited by skeleton.gun
if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

omg, when she says "let's take jesus off the dashboard" i feel so scandalous. :fan:

:lmao:

any melbourne fans stalking her this week?

Really? lol I felt like the Carmen video was a little week I liked National Anthem a bit better. but not by much I think the story behind National Anthem was interesting <3 I love her so much!

Have you looked at Carmen more than at face value? The video itself is about her meth addiction and the song shows her personal life in a metaphorical manner. Definitely the deepest song on the album and the video is really good.

Edited by StarStunning

really? i love that mark. it symbolizes the contrast between white (transcendent sphere YET life) and red (terrestrial sphere YET death)

I can only see it as a lens flare/burn mark, there's even a famous website that filters your pics with those marks...

crisTEAne

I can only see it as a lens flare/burn mark, there's even a famous website that filters your pics with those marks...

well, that's it for you... but not for everyone.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Girrr

Hello all! New to this thread, but Born To Die is all I've been playing since it was released! Great album. Anyways, I keep seeing that she's releasing another album this year. Can someone please clarify that for me? :)

JudasInTheDark

I hope it's not a bunch of random clips like Carmen or Video Games, I want a storyline, something that makes sense. Summertime Sadness almost got there, it had a storyline, but the retro effect was so cheap

MTE. Dark Paradise is one of my favorite songs off the album, and although a video like Carmen or Video Games is better than nothing, I want a good storyline like you said. There has to be a good balance between vintage clips and actual footage, and for me National Anthem was right in point with that.

MTE. Dark Paradise is one of my favorite songs off the album, and although a video like Carmen or Video Games is better than nothing, I want a good storyline like you said. There has to be a good balance between vintage clips and actual footage, and for me National Anthem was right in point with that.

Exactly!

BROSEIDON

I am DYING for a video for This Is What Makes Us Girls.

Yessssss!

And a video for Carmen needs to happen as well :flutter:

JudasInTheDark

Yessssss!

And a video for Carmen needs to happen as well :flutter:

You do know there is already a Carmen video right? Or do you mean a new version?

I like how Lana still continues to release music videos with vintage clips however, I do want actual videos with directors like Blue Jeans & National Anthem.