💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

i've watched it six times now.... it's just so disturbing and hauntingly beautiful. she makes the most atmospheric videos adn you can tell her influence and how much of it goes into the videos--that's great.

it's become my favorite own. seems boring and such, but it's actually quite ambiguous. my mom interpreted it as a split personality disorder and my best friend interpreted it as a a summer fling that led to abortion

(i have no idea where they got those crazy interpretations from though :troll: )

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

htrllllsem

I think Jamie is just Lana's really good friend, I mean it's like the story she tells in This Is What Makes Us G0rls.

Except she dies...

I love this video. :D But I've been wanting one for Off to the Races for such a long time. :( But I don't think she'll ever do one. lol

I Love Her But She Is A Bit Overratted

I honestly I think she's everything but that. Until I start hearing her songs on the radio or see her on every music/fashion magazine or talk show, then I might change my mind.

I mean, very few of my friends have even heard of her. O_O

Edited by SS77

wiltedbliss

I honestly I think she's everything but that. Until I start hearing her songs on the radio or see her on every music/fashion magazine or talk show, then I might change my mind.

I mean, very few of my friends have even heard of her. O_O

NONE Of My Friends Have Heard Of Her.,.

But I Mean On GGD , She's Overatted

JudasInTheDark

I wasnt super impressed by the SS video, but I am going to rewatch it with the original audio soon, hopefully that will change my mind. Not a huge fan of the radio mix... NA is still by far her best in my opinion. The storyline and visuals are just flawless. I'm excited to see Dark Paradise too, but I'm wondering if it will be like Carmen or Video Games since it not going to be a single.

National Anthem was a terrible video imo. A$AP was the only reason why it was so good.

Otherwise, Summertime Sadness, Carmen, and Born To Die are her best videos. They all have real substance.

Lion Heart

Very nice music video for SS. :wub:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I wasnt super impressed by the SS video, but I am going to rewatch it with the original audio soon, hopefully that will change my mind. Not a huge fan of the radio mix... NA is still by far her best in my opinion. The storyline and visuals are just flawless. I'm excited to see Dark Paradise too, but I'm wondering if it will be like Carmen or Video Games since it not going to be a single.

I hope it's not a bunch of random clips like Carmen or Video Games, I want a storyline, something that makes sense. Summertime Sadness almost got there, it had a storyline, but the retro effect was so cheap

National Anthem was a terrible video imo. A$AP was the only reason why it was so good.

Otherwise, Summertime Sadness, Carmen, and Born To Die are her best videos. They all have real substance.

Really? lol I felt like the Carmen video was a little week I liked National Anthem a bit better. but not by much I think the story behind National Anthem was interesting <3 I love her so much!

Edited by ZeffreyJ

Jenniferella

Andrew, I agree--the lip syncing was horocious in this video

apparently a version with the real SS album version is being released foo

Well you just have to stick the real song to the video...no need to wait for an official one ^^

TBH, I'm kinda bored of her videos...

They're soooooo flat, ther's only her not smiling and singing, looking at the camera. It's getting a little tiring...

To me : Carman/SS/NA => Same ****

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

So Dark Paradise is the next video we're getting?!

Well you just have to stick the real song to the video...no need to wait for an official one ^^

TBH, I'm kinda bored of her videos...

They're soooooo flat, ther's only her not smiling and singing, looking at the camera. It's getting a little tiring...

To me : Carman/SS/NA => Same ****

I sort of agree, National Anthem I think had more actual scenes of her than her other videos. I want more videos like Blue Jeans.