Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

I am so proud of her. Each of her video's have been phenomenal, and she has created a truly personal narrative. It is hard to believe that this is her first studio album.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

Andrew, I agree--the lip syncing was horocious in this video

apparently a version with the real SS album version is being released foo

I'm tired of these vintage effects

I'm getting a little tired of them aswell but the video is still wonderful :)

Jase

Really beautiful video, and I agree with the double suicide/love comments.

Don't know which I prefer out of this and the NA video :wub:

Ellie Goulding

Summertime Sadness has always been my fav from BTD :cry: I've been waiting for this video forever & it's amazing. Even tho it's just a bunch of random angles of Lana, it's beautiful :cry: Just so happy :cry:

/rant

Edited by BIoody Mary

yay the actual video has the album version :party:

illegally DLing that **** onto my iPod rn tbh :nails:

is there an official single cover for SS I can use asthe cover for the video on my iTunes? (forthe record, can someone post the NA and BJ Skype covers as well? or whatever people use as the single covers if there are official ones :P)

Edited by RDMP

:eek: why? :huh: It's amazing

I can't stand these retro filtered videos anymore. It worked SO well in National Anthem, because it made you feel like the video was filmed decades ago, and they actually used these 'old school cameras' to get a more authentic feeling. But every other video, apart from Born To Die and Blue Jeans, have this retro effect, and it's just to 'look cool', not to actually go with the storyline. I like it, I really do, but after a hundred videos like that it became boring.

alposnacks

I can't stand these retro filtered videos anymore. It worked SO well in National Anthem, because it made you feel like the video was filmed decades ago, and they actually used these 'old school cameras' to get a more authentic feeling. But every other video, apart from Born To Die and Blue Jeans, have this retro effect, and it's just to 'look cool', not to actually go with the storyline. I like it, I really do, but after a hundred videos like that it became boring.

I see what you mean. It's the video equivalent of Instagramming the **** out of photos, which has also gotten really old.

MuffinMan

Legend. The video is ****ing beautiful. :worship: I only wish it were in HD, aside from that it's perfect.