💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

australiagaga

Did anybody else get this out of the story:

Lana and Jamie were lovers, until Lana kills herself. Jamie is haunted by Lana's ghost, and realises she can't live without her, so she kills herself.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

Lana and Jamie were lovers, until Lana kills herself. Jamie is haunted by Lana's ghost, and realises she can't live without her, so she kills herself.

Sounds kinda like Jimmy's suicidal ex-girlfriend

trailmix

tumblr link to the video

http://brunomau5.tumblr.com/post/27613968898/lana-del-rey-summertime-sadness-official-music

MattyMonster

The video is beautful :) It´s like a mixture of her home-made video and professional videos.

I was actually very nervous about this video, cause it´s my favorite song on the album, but it fits beautifully.

I still hate this version of the song :eww:

LOVE the video so much! the little "grr" face she does @ 3:08 is so cute :sweat:

Seashell Bikini

I don't know but I think the song is good enough with this radio edit sound. It's still melancholic and has that haunting atmosphere that fits perfectly with the cinematic video. I also love Lana's acting, she's better and better actress with every video - I think she'll surely play an important role in a movie after years. Another thing that amazed me is the incredible productivity of Lana during the last months - now almost half of the songs on the album have official videos and most of them are really good - I'm not talking only about the new Summertime Sadness video. Born To Die, Blue Jeans and National Anthem videos were also spectacular and the other "home-made" ones were not bad too. I hope the next one will be for Dark Paradise or Off To The Races.

this is EXACTLY what I got out of the video--good :)I like it. someone needsto out the real version over the video to make it better though....can someone do that? :)

I hope the next one will be for Dark Paradise or Off To The Races.

I believe Lana said there would be a video for DP so that'll probs be the next one :) I hope it's not one of her own videos...the four professional ones (BTD, BJ, NA, SS) are far superior to her own :shrug:

So much hate on the radio edit :(

Anyone have the download link to the radio edit version of summertime sadness?

I love the Summertime Sadness video! So beautiful. I actually enjoy it more than the National Anthem video (which I also loved).

I'm so glad that she actually made a video for it, it is one of my favourite songs on the album. Now I just want TIWMUG and Without You to have videos.

The lip synching was the only thing that bothered me because it was off. It was one of my least favorites on the album, but it's ok now

I hope the next one will be for Dark Paradise or Off To The Races.

In the newest Fearne Cotton interview, Lana is asked whether DP will be a single. She said no, but there will be a video for it in September :)