Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

"National Anthem" was the first Lana song that I fell in love with, and since then I have been such a big fan of her. And now that it's a single and there's a video for it, I fall in love all over again with her. :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

KremlinChaos

Just google 'Lana Del Rey' and in the sidebar select 'Large Images' ;)

Thanks!

Edited by KremlinChaos

so what's this 1949 song?

Recorded under Lizzy Grant acoustically, or at least that's what I thought I saw on ldr.fm

When the **** is the video coming? :roll:

We only just got NA :sweat: Id say late July/early August

We only just got NA :sweat: Id say late July/early August

I know, but I thought the songs were being released side by side in different countries? Not to mention the fact that SS was filmed before NA lol.

Just A Holy Fool

I just listened to some of Born to Die album pretty loudly in my headphones late at night, and it dawned on me how beautiful it is

Don't really care what the critics say, its probably the best album released this year so far. :nails:

Edited by Just A Holy Fool

I know, but I thought the songs were being released side by side in different countries? Not to mention the fact that SS was filmed before NA lol.

Yep, according to Wiki, SS is a single in Germany Austria and Switzerland. I don't get why it's not just EUROPE. Ssssssssso I dunoooooo

Bear

I love the national anthem video (and the song even more), especially the Monroe intro! Turned out WAY better than I expected it to; based on the trailer repeating itself a lot I thought it was going to be another montage.

Alcina Dimitrescu

If you watched Lizzy Grant-National Anthem video you will understand

lana_del_rey_300_275x206.jpg

So last night I had a dream that I was in Lana's head, like I knew all of her thoughts and ideas, and it was INCREDIBLE :cry: not even lying, I seriously had this dream.

The only part that I can fully remember is this one idea for a National Anthem video, and it's basically this:

Lana and her family (husband and kids) are having a picnic at this private-ish park. They're the richest family in the neighborhood, but there's also a few other wealthy families picnicking in the same area. Some of the wives and kids were coming over to Lana and her family, and talking to them, acting starstruck and trying to become friends with them. They were also aware of this 'secret seasoning' that Lana made and everyone knew of. All of the people were begging Lana for some, and she was resistive at first, but later on she got up and walked over to each family that were picnicking and sprinkled some on all of their food. She walked back over to her family and joined back in. The other families continued eating, and then they all dropped over and died, while Lana and her family continued to enjoy their meal. The meaning of the video was basically that greed kills :ohno: before that one though, there was another version where Lana and her family put the seasoning onto their food, causing them to all die, also supporting the meaning. It was pretty incredible honestly :cry:

There was another video for a song that I can't remember, I was actually in it :smh: I can't remember much of it, but me and Lana were hiding in a room with 2 umbrellas, holding the pointy end out, and we were being chased down by some people. We waited for the guy to come in the door, and when he did we stabbed him to death with the umbrellas, and then escaped to somewhere else in the house. Of course it was all slow-mo and artistic, so it was pretty interesting.

There was more too, but I can't remember it :cry:

There was another video for a song that I can't remember, I was actually in it :smh: I can't remember much of it, but me and Lana were hiding in a room with 2 umbrellas, holding the pointy end out, and we were being chased down by some people. We waited for the guy to come in the door, and when he did we stabbed him to death with the umbrellas, and then escaped to somewhere else in the house. Of course it was all slow-mo and artistic, so it was pretty interesting.

I wanna know what song it was actually to.

I'm feelin' Lolita or Lucky Ones.

I wanna know what song it was actually to.

I'm feelin' Lolita or Lucky Ones.

I could see that, but for some reason I'm inclined to think that it was Dark Paradise :ohno:

Maybe I dreamt a video for each song in order, that would be amazing :smh: