• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

IT'S SO PERFECT. SO PERFECT SO PERFECT SO PERFECT.

can we get a transcription of her spoken word piece at the end? I've watched it three times now and I get too lost in the visuals to pay attention to what she's saying hahaha

australiagaga

I still cannot get over the flawlessness. The ending is giving me so many chills.

I still cannot get over the flawlessness. The ending is giving me so many chills.

It's so beautiful. You can't do it justice with just words. I think we may have to give our souls to Lana tbh

aw, princess die is overshadowing NA :(

speak for yourself ;) This video is a career-highlight for Lana imo

australiagaga

And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. It was love right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult, and we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay, try to remember what we had in the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric. And everybody knew him. When he walked in, every women's head turned. Everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix, of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person, and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way, I understood him. And I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him.

And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. It was love right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult, and we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay, try to remember what we had in the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric. And everybody knew him. When he walked in, every women's head turned. Everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix, of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person, and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way, I understood him. And I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him.

When she repeats "I loved him, I loved him" I get kinda choked up :cry:

australiagaga

When she repeats "I loved him, I loved him" I get kinda choked up :cry:

When she says "He was charismatic, magnetic, electric." I actually lose myself for a bit.

When she says "He was charismatic, magnetic, electric." I actually lose myself for a bit.

oh me toooo.

I don't think any other artist out there has made me feel as if they know how I feel more than Lana has. Even Gaga hasn't (yet) made that same kind of connection with me. It's scary how she can just get me with song, or a word, just by the way she says it. Scary.

Cuntalicious

Nothing but love for the National Anthem video! Stunning, stunning, stunning! The ending is breathtaking.

audience.gif

speak for yourself ;) This video is a career-highlight for Lana imo

no, i'm saying so few people are talking about the video because all everyone cares about is PD

i don't really understand the video though...is the black guy supposed to be JFK? what's with the beginning. i don't get it at all, the point of it, etc.