Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I know this is old, but I was looking for live performances of "Born to Die" and I found this. I love it. :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

HausOfAntonio

Diet Mountain Dew is the best song in the album :legend:

H&M

Fans, we're happy to announce that musician Lana Del Rey is the new face of our fall fashion campaign!

563267_10150942895265913_1152652570_n.jpg

Get dat promo! :party:

Edited by philipreacts

So she's just the face of ther last capaign? I was hoping for a collection, like Beyoncé did with C&A :cry: (I know Beyoncé didn't design nothing on her collection, and neither would Lana, but it would be inspired by her style)

Are there any instrumentals at all!? (official)

Just Video Games and Blue Jeans I believe

JudasInTheDark

How excited are we all at the supposed November 8 track EP?! How reliable do you guys think this is?

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242557

How excited are we all at the supposed November 8 track EP?! How reliable do you guys think this is?

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242557

Like one of the posters said, they haven't said anything we didn't already know.

8 songs have been written/recorded and a new album in November was mentioned. They just created a date and there isn't even a source

JudasInTheDark

Like one of the posters said, they haven't said anything we didn't already know.

8 songs have been written/recorded and a new album in November was mentioned. They just created a date and there isn't even a source

I know what your saying. There's really not any proof of anything new there, but I'm just excited anyway. I never even expected a new album this year at all, so even the thought of it just sent me in orbit haha :spin: