Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

Harry

Payphone isn't going to do anywhere near as well as MLJ. The sales have dropped off considerably and the total for it this week will be about half of it's first week. Chris Brown has done 66k of today so M5 are predicted to get around 70k, VS their 141k last week. They should've released it when it was big instead of holding it back for soooo long.

Can't wait to see This Is Love smash the 100k barrier this week though :lala: (83k as of today)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexxx

Y'all should go to the BTWBall dressed as little girls so you can be chosen to dance with Gaga during Marry The Night :troll:

Sexxx

OMG GUYS I JUST REALISED GAGA COULD PERFORM HER NEW SINGLE IN THE LIVE LOUNGE IN SEPTEMBER :excited:

seana39223

OMG GUYS I JUST REALISED GAGA COULD PERFORM HER NEW SINGLE IN THE LIVE LOUNGE IN SEPTEMBER :excited:

I don't think she will have a single by September tbh

http://kworb.net/popuk/

What happened to will's song last night?

Has Chris Brown been bribing them to sabotage it?

Janet

It just so happens that there's a lot in the charts that I really disapprove of right now. I do say positive things when I feel like it. It just seems that the public is really obsessing over the dullest music right now and I sometimes feel like I'm going crazy because I just don't get how such mediocraty can be celebrated. I thought songs were supposed to deal with big emotions, not in between, mundane emotions with no passion. Quite frankly, I think the name Maroon 5 is very apt. Someone should take these five people and maroon them on a desert island with no boat, means of communication or recording equipment where we will never hear from them again until they start making music with some backbone.

:golfclap:

I agree completely with your sentiments regarding Maroon 5. Most boring band in existence, and Levine is nothing special

Also, glad to see Stooshe still in the top 10!

Jase

iTunes update

01. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

02. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

03. Whistle - Flo Rida

04. Black Heart - Stooshe

05. We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.

06. Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) - Rudimental

07. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

08. Princess of China - Coldplay & Rihanna

09. Call My Name - Cheryl

10. Wide Awake - Katy Perry

11. There She Goes - Taio Cruz

12. Express Yourself - Labrinth

13. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

14. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

15. Drive By - Train

16. Survival - Muse

17. Scream - Usher

18. Ni**as in Paris - Jay-Z & Kanye West

19. Picking Up the Pieces - Paloma Faith

20. My Kind of Love - Emeli Sandé

21. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

22. Too Close - Alex Clare

23. Starships - Nicki Minaj

24. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj

25. Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye

26. R.I.P. (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Rita Ora

27. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

28. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) - Flo Rida

29. Remedy (feat. Ruth Anne) - Professor Green

30. The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal) - DJ Fresh

31. Titanium (feat. Sia) - David Guetta

32. Sing (Commonwealth Version) [feat. Military Wives] - Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band

33. Small Bump - Ed Sheeran

34. Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

35. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) - Skrillex

36. Back In Time (From "Men In Black III") - Pitbull

37. Oliver Twist - D'Banj

38. No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

39. Lost My Way - Plan B

40. Young - Tulisa

Bubbling Under

49. Bonfire - Knife Party

89. Get Free (Andy C Remix) - Major Lazer

92. Summer of Love - Cascada

98. One More Night - Maroon 5

Jase

He got deleted from iTunes :roll:

Looking at the lack of new releases, and looking at kworb, Maroon 5 will probably return to #01 next week :smh::rofl:

God, this year for music has been abhorrent

StrawberryBlond

He got deleted from iTunes :roll:

Looking at the lack of new releases, and looking at kworb, Maroon 5 will probably return to #01 next week :smh::rofl:

God, this year for music has been abhorrent

What?! Why did he get deleted?

Jase

What?! Why did he get deleted?

iTunes sometimes randomly deletes songs for NO REASON. They put it down to technical glitches, but I don't buy it tbh.

StrawberryBlond

iTunes sometimes randomly deletes songs for NO REASON. They put it down to technical glitches, but I don't buy it tbh.

Are you saying that maybe Chris Brown bought this #1? Or iTunes, for whatever reason, has a prejudice against Will? Yeah, that sounds like a bizarre reason for deletion. If a song gets deleted, surely the site would do everything in their power to return it as soon as possible? I mean, iTunes is a big business - they wouldn't just let songs that are on track to #1 slip through the system, surely? Fishy indeed. I swear, if this happens for Gaga's lead single, there will be meltdowns.

Jase

Are you saying that maybe Chris Brown bought this #1? Or iTunes, for whatever reason, has a prejudice against Will? Yeah, that sounds like a bizarre reason for deletion. If a song gets deleted, surely the site would do everything in their power to return it as soon as possible? I mean, iTunes is a big business - they wouldn't just let songs that are on track to #1 slip through the system, surely? Fishy indeed. I swear, if this happens for Gaga's lead single, there will be meltdowns.

I think certain record labels conspire with iTunes against certain artists, yeah. I don't think it's a common thing or anything, but I absolutely think iTunes indulge in shady behaviour.

StrawberryBlond

I think certain record labels conspire with iTunes against certain artists, yeah. I don't think it's a common thing or anything, but I absolutely think iTunes indulge in shady behaviour.

Damn, that sounds serious. Just goes to further prove that the top ten is not what it is purely based on what the public like, it's based on which label pays the most money to radio stations and other shady business. Which could explain why certain songs debut at #1...and then drop like a stone the following week and are never heard of again.

Archived