💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Speaking of Gaga next album, I don't think it will be a radio friendly album. I'm sure Gaga will again come out with something so surprising and different she might get boycott or snubbed by fans. Think about, when did Gaga actually released something safe since Alejandro. Even TEOG, despite ending as a huge single, was receive strangely by everyone especially the fans.

Yeah I wasn't too happy with TEOG when I first heard it :sweat:

But now I love it :legend:

And I disagree. I think she's going for a more radio friendly theme this time. Do you think her record label would let her release an album full of Electric Chapel's/Bloody Mary's/Heavy Metal Lover's/Bad Kids' etc :deadbanana:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think her record label would let her release an album full of Electric Chapel's/Bloody Mary's/Heavy Metal Lover's/Bad Kids' etc :deadbanana:

If her heart was set on it, hell yeah! (with those tour sales).

But I think Gaga herself wants to balance her Bjork side with her Britney side, so same conclusion.

I'm here for Gaga's Britney side. SEX. Well, Britney's not all s-x but she mostly is. :sweat:

TheMadridHash

:rofl:

Exactly. Can she just leave already I'm so tired please Katy quit the music scene pleeeaaasse ! She's literally performing at every awards show since 3 years non stop.

she needs to do that, she can't tour because nobody would go...

Missing this quality Rihanna music, when lyrics were more interesting and thought instead of putting a stupid club breakdown between 1 sentence on repeat.

http://www.youtube.c...jJ4wKLkg[/media]

Oh and seeing those charts makes me wanna throw up, just saying'.

Totally agree. :( As much as I hate to say it, I like this Rihanna. She kinda sold out with TTT.

CoolTrainerTerry

Totally agree. :( As much as I hate to say it, I like this Rihanna. She kinda sold out with TTT.

Oyemiamor

It is interesting now that No Doubt is coming back, so it Smashing Pumpkins, Fiona Apple, MatchBox Twenty, and now the Offspring! I wonder if any of them can come back and do more than just satiate their old school fans and break into today's pop music charts?

I just finished listening to the Offsprings new album: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/album-premiere-the-offspring-stretch-out-on-days-go-by-20120619

It sounds similar in style to their break out album "Smash" which i absolutely love. Some of their songs sound like they may be able to impact a bit on the charts again. Hopefully they play their cards well. We need a little punk back in top 40 music!

Are you kidding?. Katy did way more per single than Gaga, and that's for 8 singles.

Anyway, how hard is it to debut at number 1 now?

Think Gaga will do it?

Hope Gaga&Britney will tbh

Yeah I wasn't too happy with TEOG when I first heard it :sweat:

But now I love it :legend:

And I disagree. I think she's going for a more radio friendly theme this time. Do you think her record label would let her release an album full of Electric Chapel's/Bloody Mary's/Heavy Metal Lover's/Bad Kids' etc :deadbanana:

Hopefully you are right. I would love a balance between TFM and BTW. I'm here for a radio overtake by Gaga but not for a sellout, I don't want her to follow the trend of the latest radio songs which mean :

- 1 verse repeated 1000 times

- Club breakdown

- Another verse repeated

I like it

snooki.gif

I have to agree, even if it's totally cheesy, stupid and unoriginal, it's catchy and I would totally dance to that song drunk.

God bless my soul for saying that.

Anyway, how hard is it to debut at number 1 now?

Think Gaga will do it?

Hope Gaga&Britney will tbh

Do we have Ke$ha new single yet ? (forgive me I left for a month I was on vacation !)

It is interesting now that No Doubt is coming back, so it Smashing Pumpkins, Fiona Apple, MatchBox Twenty, and now the Offspring! I wonder if any of them can come back and do more than just satiate their old school fans and break into today's pop music charts?

I just finished listening to the Offsprings new album: http://www.rollingst...-go-by-20120619

It sounds similar in style to their break out album "Smash" which i absolutely love. Some of their songs sound like they may be able to impact a bit on the charts again. Hopefully they play their cards well. We need a little punk back in top 40 music!

I heard that song on the radio and I was like : "this cannot be the Offspring right ?"

I agree, bring a new vibe in the top 40.

I'm really excited to see how No Doubt will play their cards, it will be very hard to impact the musics charts since it changed so much lately and their style is so 90s.

Damn Britney is hot on that gif. When was this ? Guess a long time ago... :rofl:

Do we have Ke$ha new single yet ? (forgive me I left for a month I was on vacation !)

Was when For The Record aired on MTV hehe :) 2008.

And no, Keshas single isn't released yet. Only have that snippet.

Edited by sspearss