💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

lol, dont be delusional. lets pray its at least 500k

I'm not being delusional

She sold 800K WITHOUT the Amazon deal. I see no reason why she can't do it again if we all buy it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not being delusional

She sold 800K WITHOUT the Amazon deal. I see no reason why she can't do it again if we all buy it?

Yeah 800K to 850K without the Amazon deal is more accurate. That is what was being forecasted before the deal even happened.

Arturo

Yeah 800K to 850K without the Amazon deal is more accurate. That is what was being forecasted before the deal even happened.

So I will stand by what I said and continue to believe that that will be her opening sales :nails:

jhonyguy04

I'm not being delusional

yeah, but she lost a lot of appeal this era. mark my words, i dont think her debut will be as high as 800k. iam praying 500k. but i hope ppl dont panic.

I'm not here for RedOne after those abominations known as "Hair" and "Judas" :wtf:

WHAT? The production of that song is flawless. That breakdown is AMAZING. :worship:

Americano

I don't like Swedish House Mafia's productions and I also am not impressed with Zedd. I'd rather she stick to Red One and DJWS and Fernando Garibay. I like their work with Gaga.

Yup. Zedd's work with other artists is really underwhelming. We'll see what Gaga can do with him.

RedOne is only good when he's within the comfort zone of fun pop music. Soon as she tried filling her songs with more than that, it was too much for him and it got noisy.

Americano

yeah, but she lost a lot of appeal this era. mark my words, i dont think her debut will be as high as 800k. iam praying 500k. but i hope ppl dont panic.

There's no way she's even nearing 800k LOL.

Yeah, for her more serious/less commercial tracks I would use Fernando (even though he did GREAT on TEOG).

Gaga's fan base is not so huge that it can get her to 800K. 400 - 600K is more reasonable.

Arturo

I'll stop arguing then :roll:

If she opened with 800K last time, I see no reason why she can't again

To think she'll have a 500k opening is laughable. The least I see her doign is 650k

The 800K was pretty good considering the general disappointment with her singles... I think some of you are low-balling her a tad too much. If Drake, Lil'Wayne, and Taylor Swift have no problem debuting more than 800K, it's not completely out of the question for Gaga. It's very possible if the reception to her single(s) is good. PLUS there is an extra boost by being released in the holiday season.

Arturo

The 800K was pretty good considering the general disappointment with her singles... I think some of you are low-balling her a tad too much. If Drake, Lil'Wayne, and Taylor Swift have no problem debuting more than 800K, it's not completely out of the question for Gaga. It's very possible if the reception to her single(s) is good. PLUS there is an extra boost by being released in the holiday season.

Thank you :yes:

Seriously...the people saying 500k.....:flop:

I'll stop arguing then :roll:

If she opened with 800K last time, I see no reason why she can't again

To think she'll have a 500k opening is laughable. The least I see her doign is 650k

• There is not 9 months worth of constant hype going into this album (If it is true that it will be released this year or early next year).
  • There will most likely not be as many songs released before the actual album. Before BTW was released, we had: MTN, BTW, GH preview, Judas, Scheisse remix, Hair, Electric Chapel, The Edge of Glory, You and I. That's almost half the album.
  • There will most likely be no Farmville promo, Amazon discount, Best Buy special, and another deal that I don't remember.
  • If the record is released while Gaga is still touring, then there will not be a lot of promo before or during the album's release. Remember, BTW was released when TMB was over so she had time to promote properly.

:usrs:

Well Drake debuted with 631,000 copies with Take Care, Lil Wayne has a hip-hop fan base and hip-hop fans are infamous for purchasing albums the minute they come out, and Taylor has a different fan base then Gaga, teenage girls. In the scope of the pop hemisphere, sales of 800K in the opening week are very rare and I don't see that happening. If I'm proven wrong, then great.