💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

omg!!! katy comming for that number one as radio increases!!! about to reach carley.

ikr? I saw that awhile ago too.

And even if it doesn't do it by tomorrow, there'll still be plenty of opportunities.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Innovative

I wish Justin Timberlake would make a new album. FutureSex/LoveSounds was great.

NathanC

I wish Justin Timberlake would make a new album. FutureSex/LoveSounds was great.

Hed have to compete with the pop princesses that is Bieber and One Erection for his tiara back... It'll be hard for him to get people interested in him again after being absent for so long..,

Innovative

Hed have to compete with the pop princesses that is Bieber and One Erection for his tiara back... It'll be hard for him to get people interested in him again after being absent for so long..,

I disagree. His two albums were critically acclaimed and he has a large fan base dating back to his NSYNC days. Beiber and One Direction DREAM to be on his level.

jhonyguy04

I disagree. His two albums were critically acclaimed and he has a large fan base dating back to his NSYNC days. Beiber and One Direction DREAM to be on his level.

everybody loves Justin.

everybody loves Justin.

Everybody HATED Justin but teenage girls at one time.

Based a Metacritic, it's too soon to write off the possibility of Bieber undergoing a similar evolution.

http://www.metacritic.com/music/believe/critic-reviews

Americano

Everybody HATED Justin but teenage girls at one time.

Based a Metacritic, it's too soon to write off the possibility of Bieber undergoing a similar evolution.

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

I never remember that being the case and I grew up with him being a superstar. Lol

Keep trying to make Justin bigger than what he is

I think Justin Bieber could undergo a similar path. But I feel like it's too soon to tell. I think the US reacted well to Boyfriend (at least my radio station did and they play it VERY often) and All Around the World seems like a song that anybody can like, not just teenage girls, especially since this seems to be Justin Bieber's first true single (besides Never Say Never) to not talk about girls.

Innovative

I never remember that being the case and I grew up with him being a superstar. Lol

Keep trying to make Justin bigger than what he is

So your disagreeing with how big Justin Timberlake's two albums were? Or are you talking about Beiber? A little confused

After AATW, Believe has no singles

Basically. He needs to promote this song very well and make a GOOD video. Boyfriend could get away with having a terrible video because it had lead single hype and sales but this song doesn't. I'm sure most of his fans own the song already and have no intentions of buying it again.

You would have been a kid when Britney and NStink's (as they were know to haters) sales peaked, and this shielded somewhat from young adult opinion.

No individual got quite the heat as Bieber, because it was divided between 2 boy bands - Justin's and the Backstreet Boys.

Justin is like the biggest male pop star now, but there are lots and lots of females ahead of him. It shows have bad guys are doing in pop. NStink outsold Oops almost 2-1 on its debut,

Edited by craig

Innovative

You would have been a kid when Britney and NStink's (as they were know to haters) sales peaked, and this shielded somewhat from young adult opinion.

No individual got quite the heat as Bieber, because it was divided between 2 boy bands - Justin's and the Backstreet Boys.

Justin is like the biggest male pop star now, but there are lots and lots of females ahead of him. It shows have bad guys are doing in pop. NStink outsold Oops almost 2-1 on its debut,

And even his solo albums did extremely well. He kinda started the whole Timbaland movement in music as well.

Oyemiamor

And even his solo albums did extremely well. He kinda started the whole Timbaland movement in music as well.

I believe that was Missy Elliot :)

oh and Aaliyah.

Edited by Oyemiamor