💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

Oyemiamor

BELIEB IT OR NOT: The new Justin Bieber IDJ album, Believe, is out and selling even better than expected, as indicated by early sales figures from our usual gang of crack (ed) retail reporters. All indications are that it could be the biggest debut of the year and, needless to say, a lock for #1 next week. The previous mark was set by Madonna’s MDNA, which sold nearly 360k when it was released in March, though many of those were through a Ticketmaster bundle for her upcoming U.S. tour.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Oyemiamor

Usher get's that number 1 though his sales aren't exactly as stellar as many would have thought.

1USHERRCA 124,125-- LOOKING 4 MYSELF

-- 2RUSHROADRUNNER 95,105-- CLOCKWORK ANGELS

1 3ADELEXL/COLUMBIA 60,015-19% 21

-- 4ED SHEERANNEW ELEKTRA 44,424-- +

-- 5JOSH TURNERMCA NASHVILLE 41,437-- PUNCHING BAG

8 6NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSEREPRISE 41,110+16% AMERICANA

Americano

The production in Bieber's Minaj collab is horrid. The breakdown is a disaster, so go figure it's Zedd's work. Sounded like him.

Usher get's that number 1 though his sales aren't exactly as stellar as many would have thought.

1USHERRCA 124,125-- LOOKING 4 MYSELF

-- 2RUSHROADRUNNER 95,105-- CLOCKWORK ANGELS

1 3ADELEXL/COLUMBIA 60,015-19% 21

-- 4ED SHEERANNEW ELEKTRA 44,424-- +

-- 5JOSH TURNERMCA NASHVILLE 41,437-- PUNCHING BAG

8 6NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSEREPRISE 41,110+16% AMERICANA

He may hold up well though thanks to Scream's take off on radio

Touchè! I read somewhere that labels are actually making "biological hits," where the songs are created and formulated to increase Dopamine levels in the brain. How freaky is that? I swear "Starships" is one of these songs...

Good radio songs aren't necessary the same ones that sell albums and make great live performances.

There is some overlap, some great songs cover all basis, but not always.

I'd love to see radio airplay charts from the 70s, and see how many forgettable songs got played more than classics that sold albums and are still remembered.

Edited by craig

Oyemiamor

He may hold up well though thanks to Scream's take off on radio

Yeah, that is definitely a possibility. Neil Young's album actually sold more this week even though it was released last week thanks to promo. I still expect a drop, but hopefully it will hold on in the top 10 for a while.

Americano

Yeah, that is definitely a possibility. Neil Young's album actually sold more this week even though it was released last week thanks to promo. I still expect a drop, but hopefully it will hold on in the top 10 for a while.

:yes:

I really do like Usher. I'm so happy for him and his entire career-long success.

Good radio songs aren't necessary the same ones that sell albums and make great live performances.

There is some overlap, some great songs cover all basis, but not always.

I'd love to see radio airplay charts from the 70s, and see how many forgettable songs got played more than classics that sold albums and are still remembered.

It seems counter-intuitive doesn't it? The artists that sell albums and make great live performances should get the most radio play. But unfortunately you are right :roll:

Edited by Metrix

MarryTheKnight

http://www.dailymail...usic-video.html

It won't chart, but Madge is Too Legit To Quit with the MDNA singles.

she looks hot but homegirl needs to stop.

BELIEB IT OR NOT: The new Justin Bieber IDJ album, Believe, is out and selling even better than expected, as indicated by early sales figures from our usual gang of crack (ed) retail reporters. All indications are that it could be the biggest debut of the year and, needless to say, a lock for #1 next week. The previous mark was set by Madonna’s MDNA, which sold nearly 360k when it was released in March, though many of those were through a Ticketmaster bundle for her upcoming U.S. tour.

its so sad that 360K debut was the best debut of the year thus far...

TheMadridHash

will katy's divorce product placement called "wide awake" reach number 1???

will katy's divorce product placement called "wide awake" reach number 1???

:wtf:

TOTGA was the divorce product placement tbh

boysboysboys

:yes:

I really do like Usher. I'm so happy for him and his entire career-long success.

I love Usher, such a cool guy. Never a party-pooper, and never disappoints at a deep level.

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

wow, I'm dare I say it happy for it Katy. this era has been so smooth-flowing. Great end to it.

At any rate I can't wrap my head around the vitriol towards her. She's so harmless all the time. She's like Switzerland.

Edited by DaEdgeOfGloryYo