💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Lust For Life Is Lana's Best Work Ever

theahsfan

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

I love Lana and she remains one of my favorites, but as of right now Lust for Life is my least favorite album of her discography. The songs that stand out to me are all of the features and Get Free, but other than that I'm not very impressed. :/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Free, 13 Beaches, Changes, BPBP, Tomorrow Never Came are like her best entries in her catalogue EVER

theahsfan
16 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Lmfao, it's actually the opposite...Lana's worst release up to date and one of the worst albums I've heared from this year

Ultraviolence >BTD > Paradise > Honeymoon > LFL

giphy.gif

VasilisVas

Does anyone have a link where I can listen to the songs? I'm very interested in hearing this album!! If someone has a link, please pm me. Thanks!!

misunderstood
19 hours ago, Stevo said:

Can anyone reccommend me Lana songs, I can't really get into her music. I've listened to some here and there but it hasn't struck a chord with me. 

I'd say 5 songs out of each of her albums so here:

Born To Die: Listen to: Born To Die, Off to The Races, Video Games, National Anthem, Without You

Paradise: Listen to: Ride, Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, Yayo, Burning Desire

Ultraviolence: Listen to: Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Brooklyn Baby, Money Power Glory, Old Money

Honeymoon: Listen to: Honeymoon, God Knows I Tried, Freak, Religion, 24

Lust For Life: Listen to: Love, 13 Beaches, In My Feelings, God Bless America, and Tomorrow Never Came.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ItsTommyBitch
41 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

I'd say 5 songs out of each of her albums so here:

Born To Die: Listen to: Born To Die, Off to The Races, Video Games, National Anthem, Without You

Paradise: Listen to: Ride, Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, Yayo, American

Ultraviolence: Listen to: Cruel World, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Old Money

Honeymoon: Listen to: Honeymoon, God Knows I Tried, Freak, Salvatore, The Blackest Day

Lust For Life: Listen to: Love, 13 Beaches, Cherry , God Bless America, and Tomorrow Never Came.

Fixed :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Is this new album anything like Born To Die?

I ask this, because I liked vast majority of the first album, but I listed to all the others and it all sounds like one giant dreary song. 

OMG IT'S REALLY HER BEST ALBUM!!!!!! MELODICALLY SPEAKING AND LYRICALLY SPEAKING!!!!! THIS ALLIGATOR IS SHOOKED!!!!

Lust For Life has that ENERGY that you could listen to it over and over again <3 love it. Her best work yet.

Swan Heart

The wacky trap beats were a choice.

Other then that, I actually enjoyed the album quite a bit, especially the second part and I thought I would hate it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived