💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Can't find this gif

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

It's used on this cult site every once in awhile. It's like ancient tribe or civilization holding on for dear life after a bomb or some kind of explosion goes off. :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

timberlordreturnslmx03.gif

Omg Yass

:kara:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

androiduser

it's from the video Earth Song by Michael Jackson, the scenes when the Earth fights back and the dead come to life :giveup:

DeleteMyAccount

It's funny how I instantly knew what gif you were talking about before even finishing your post. 

10hk3nb.jpg

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it's from the video Earth Song by Michael Jackson, the scenes when the Earth fights back and the dead come to life :giveup:

I did not know that :what: The video is kinda depressing but I always laugh when I see the "gif scene" 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Kermit

i think it's from earth song's music video

EDIT : nvm somebody got here before i did

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

Omg I always thought it was from sort of low budget documentary :air:

Archived