💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

People Are So Deluded About 'AHS7'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

The theme won't be 'AHS: Election'. The election won't even matter that much, the election will just be the political climate in the USA at that time, almost like the backdrop for the season. Why do people keep linking everything we see to the election, even f*cking clowns (yes we have Trump but) and holes people have been shesreachingyourhonor.gif over everything, bringing things back to the election constantly. We only see Trump and Clinton briefly for Christ's sake.

Stephen

lmao literally no ones knows. you could be wrong. who knows. let people speculate

Maleficent

What difference does it make? Its not like the show's going to be any good anyway. 

Spoiler

Prove my wrong Ryan. I double-dog-dare you. 

Evan Peters

considering the last season was so awful, people have zero high expectations for the new season because ryan murphy is predicable. it's obvious he's bringing clowns in it so he can lazily plot freakshow into it a la twisty the clown. the most interesting thing to come out of what i've seen is evan peters having blue hair and dressing like he's from the matrix. 

don't get me wrong, i'll still watch it because i can't escape this hell, but after the mess that was s6, people don't have high hopes for whatever mr. floppy hat conjures up

emma roberts is an abuser

GoldenPonyboy

I don't know what the theme is and TBH I don't care. I feel like the show is going on it's last legs (I loved every season tho, I'm talking about the show being cancelled by FX at one point, it is bound to happen eventually). I just want the seasons to start connecting to eachother so that eventually we can get a mega-finale that will connect all the seasons. I just don't want them to expand to big and get cancelled before they can give a proper send off.

can y'all imagine being so pissed about a couple people speculating over a theme that you make an entire thread about it swearing and ****? I thought this was gonna be at least a little click worthy

theahsfan
24 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

lmao literally no ones knows. you could be wrong. who knows. let people speculate

I'm not wrong though:awkney:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

considering the last season was so awful, people have zero high expectations for the new season because ryan murphy is predicable. it's obvious he's bringing clowns in it so he can lazily plot freakshow into it a la twisty the clown. the most interesting thing to come out of what i've seen is evan peters having blue hair and dressing like he's from the matrix. 

don't get me wrong, i'll still watch it because i can't escape this hell, but after the mess that was s6, people don't have high hopes for whatever mr. floppy hat conjures up

Almost every episode had a 90% score on Rotten Tomatoes though, and the critics who reviewed it were praising it left and right I have no idea what is wrong with the fanbase. I personally enjoyed it so much.

Bradley
1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I don't know what the theme is and TBH I don't care. I feel like the show is going on it's last legs (I loved every season tho, I'm talking about the show being cancelled by FX at one point, it is bound to happen eventually). I just want the seasons to start connecting to eachother so that eventually we can get a mega-finale that will connect all the seasons. I just don't want them to expand to big and get cancelled before they can give a proper send off.

Seasons 8 and 9 are ordered by FX.

GoldenPonyboy
Just now, Bradley said:

Seasons 8 and 9 are ordered by FX.

That is brand new information to me. However, it doesn't mean they won't get too ambitious either. I just love the show so much I want it to have the ending it deserves. I hate seeing my fave shows getting a rushed ending because they get cancelled (I see you veronica Mars (at least fans got a movie made for that :classy:))

sass bonbon

Yeah, Ryan said AHS8 would be where all of they combine. But this one is illuminati themed. :madge: after last season's mess I hope this doesn't end up in a terrible soap opera.

bbhmm

Bradley
3 minutes ago, sass bonbon said:

Yeah, Ryan said AHS8 would be where all of they combine. But this one is illuminati themed. :madge: after last season's mess I hope this doesn't end up in a terrible soap opera.

I don't remember him ever saying that. Source?

sass bonbon
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't remember him ever saying that. Source?

I can't find it now. It probably won't be like that no more and he accidentally said it on press? He said it before season 6 (right after the end of season 5) at an interview. He said he had the theme for season 6 ready and that the connection season would be either seventh or eighth. I'm super excited to watch Billie Lourd this season, Love her!!!

bbhmm

Bradley
3 minutes ago, sass bonbon said:

I can't find it now. It probably won't be like that no more and he accidentally said it on press? He said it before season 6 (right after the end of season 5) at an interview. He said he had the theme for season 6 ready and that the connection season would be either seventh or eighth. I'm super excited to watch Billie Lourd this season, Love her!!!

I think he only said that the seasons will slowly connect to each other in various ways throughout future seasons. He didn't specifically confirm season 8 to be the one which will achieve to that end.

Archived