Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are people like this ?

Enigma

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah I tend to forget that most of you actually went to the previous shows :neyde:

I'm here for emotional songs, don't get me wrong. Angel Down is a must. Til it Happens to You is a masterpiece and I'd love it. Same goes for the other ones if they are inserted well.

I just don't want her to loose time on songs like Hey Girl or Come To Mama, who don't have this tour feeling. Yes, her vocals on them are great, but vocals can choke if she's going to skip ARTPOP bops for these two :madge:

I see where you're coming from :chica:

I want every Joanne song present at the Joanne World Tour but that's just me :sweat: I wouldn't be terribly upset if she left a few out of the setlist in exchange for ARTPOP appreciation though.

I mean DIC and Sexxx Dreams? A-Yo and MANiCURE? They're practically sisters so it'd be a bit of a shame if they never got to shine as a set. Hopefully Coachella was a sign that she'll start appreciating fan favorites just as much as singles from now on. I doubt it but we can hope :gaycat:

If anything, I hope CTM is first on the chopping block. I don't want to be sad about the election at a Lady Gaga concert :neyde: Hey Girl would make sense to cut unless Hillary or someone else is going to fill in for Florence. It'd be weird if Gaga sang it alone. But Sinner's Prayer better (and probably will) be performed :grr: I didn't drag a love affair down the mountain while wearing a pretty little number to not hear that godlike track :grr:

🖤

Enigma
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I see where you're coming from :chica:

I want every Joanne song present at the Joanne World Tour but that's just me :sweat: I wouldn't be terribly upset if she left a few out of the setlist in exchange for ARTPOP appreciation though.

I mean DIC and Sexxx Dreams? A-Yo and MANiCURE? They're practically sisters so it'd be a bit of a shame if they never got to shine as a set. Hopefully Coachella was a sign that she'll start appreciating fan favorites just as much as singles from now on. I doubt it but we can hope :gaycat:

If anything, I hope CTM is first on the chopping block. I don't want to be sad about the election at a Lady Gaga concert :neyde: Hey Girl would make sense to cut unless Hillary or someone else is going to fill in for Florence. It'd be weird if Gaga sang it alone. But Sinner's Prayer better (and probably will) be performed :grr: I didn't drag a love affair down the mountain while wearing a pretty little number to not hear that godlike track :grr:

Your comment about Coachella is a beacon of hope tbh, I'm just a big fan of ARTPOP and I regret the fact that I couldn't attend the ARTRAVE so I'm grasping at every occasion of hearing my favourites from the album :sweat: I'd be happy with some ARTPOP mashup, I'm just doing a meltdown knowing she won't even aknowledge Aura, Donatella, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE because she has to perform the majority if not all tracks from Joanne :saladga:

Sinner's Prayer is cool, I actually love it as a song, but between her sitting at a piano while singing it and a killer MANiCURE performance, my choice is easily made :toofunny:

DawnNutella

I think we'll get some of it all on this tour. I think it'll have visuals/choreography/costumes and all of that but I love when it's just her and the piano too. She really puts her heart into it imo and shows so much emotion that I hope we get the acoustic stuff too. She has a beautiful voice and puts so much emotion into her music so it would be a shame if all she did was dance and sing the upbeat stuff. I like the fast paced/upbeat songs and a fun concert but would be here for a stripped down, emotional set, because she could pull it off beautifully. 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Your comment about Coachella is a beacon of hope tbh, I'm just a big fan of ARTPOP and I regret the fact that I couldn't attend the ARTRAVE so I'm grasping at every occasion of hearing my favourites from the album :sweat: I'd be happy with some ARTPOP mashup, I'm just doing a meltdown knowing she won't even aknowledge Aura, Donatella, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE because she has to perform the majority if not all tracks from Joanne :saladga:

Sinner's Prayer is cool, I actually love it as a song, but between her sitting at a piano while singing it and a killer MANiCURE performance, my choice is easily made :toofunny:

Well Joanne is just under 50 minutes long and her hit singles can't take up the other 1hr/1hr and a half so there's hope :pray:

🖤

Tomiel25
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I just don't want her to loose time on songs like Hey Girl or Come To Mama, who don't have this tour feeling. Yes, her vocals on them are great, but vocals can choke if she's going to skip ARTPOP bops for these two :madge:

8 minutes ago, Enigma said:

more like songs in the range of Come To Mama or Sinner's Prayer.

zioIeG.gif

What, Gaga is growing like artist, she doesn't want perform just bops bops bops all her life, she is a musician and she wants to perform music.

GAGA.jpg

and she can't pleased all her fans.

Good thing that i love every single song in Joanne :flutter:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Enigma
1 minute ago, milotomi19 said:

zioIeG.gif

What, Gaga is growing like artist, she doesn't want perform just bops bops bops all her life, she is a musician and she wants to perform music.

GAGA.jpg

and she can't pleased all her fans.

Good thing that i love every single song in Joanne :flutter:

You can be both a singer and a performer at the same time, which she used to be, which is why I'm stanning her since it's really rare nowadays. I hope it continues with the JWT (She kinda did it with Coachella so I'm hopeful)

Tomiel25
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You can be both a singer and a performer at the same time, which she used to be, which is why I'm stanning her since it's really rare nowadays. I hope it continues with the JWT (She kinda did it with Coachella so I'm hopeful)

I know it, i din't say otherwise what i mean, is she as an artist/musician/performer.

Wants to perform her ballads, bops, and meanigfull music.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

DeleteMyAccount

"Celine's (to an extent) tours  All they do (from all I know) - or most of the time - is standing there delivering AWESOME vocals but nothing exciting visually. "

:wtfga: Have you seen Celine's Vegas show?!?

Archived