💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

DawnNutella

How exciting would that have been?!? Going to see Tony and her showing up AND singing with him!? :excited2::udidnt: 

Ready for the next album and tour after the JWT :awesome:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mrsgagamonster
On 7/16/2017 at 1:22 AM, VOLANTIS said:

Do you think Tony fans on TonyDaily think the same things about Gaga as you all say about Tony here? :selena:

AHHH!! Lol #TonyDaily is a must! Hahahaha...honestly though, I love that people think the Dive Bar show would have been zero rehearsal, but this Tony thing is some big performance. It's actually quite the opposite. She probably only did a rehearsal with Tony's band at sound check a few hours before the gig, and even may have managed a few hours of rehearsal for JWT earlier that morning. The Dive Bar date would have contractually required a different set list and musical arrangements than what's coming on the JWT, so it would have been multiple extra rehearsals, PLUS the rumors are that the "rehearsal" excuse is not even why the Dive Bar date was cancelled. Think about it. What did she do on the last Dive Bar dates?? (She premiered brand new songs.) What has she been up to since Joanne other than A Star Is Born? (She's been in the studio.) Not to mention she's dropped "The Cure"....so logically, why would she even schedule a brand new Dive Bar show?? Really think about it.... The new songs probably weren't ready. You'll get them on the tour so quit whining about Tony Bennett! 

Plus I heard it was a contractual thing with Bud Light too....

Talent

DE-hodqVoAA2VOg.jpg

Gaga. :sara:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, mrsgagamonster said:

AHHH!! Lol #TonyDaily is a must! Hahahaha...honestly though, I love that people think the Dive Bar show would have been zero rehearsal, but this Tony thing is some big performance. It's actually quite the opposite. She probably only did a rehearsal with Tony's band at sound check a few hours before the gig, and even may have managed a few hours of rehearsal for JWT earlier that morning. The Dive Bar date would have contractually required a different set list and musical arrangements than what's coming on the JWT, so it would have been multiple extra rehearsals, PLUS the rumors are that the "rehearsal" excuse is not even why the Dive Bar date was cancelled. Think about it. What did she do on the last Dive Bar dates?? (She premiered brand new songs.) What has she been up to since Joanne other than A Star Is Born? (She's been in the studio.) Not to mention she's dropped "The Cure"....so logically, why would she even schedule a brand new Dive Bar show?? Really think about it.... The new songs probably weren't ready. You'll get them on the tour so quit whining about Tony Bennett! 

Plus I heard it was a contractual thing with Bud Light too....

I'm shooketh

@BorisIsHere has a second account? :udidnt:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

blackcoffee

Just rewatched the performance and it's just so cute! I love Tony and Gaga. It was such an honor to experience them performing together. Gaga's voice is just so perfect for jazz. Can't wait for more jazz music from her sometime in the future!

mrsgagamonster
On 7/18/2017 at 1:12 AM, VOLANTIS said:

I'm shooketh

@BorisIsHere has a second account? :udidnt:

I dunno who that is lol. Nobody's trying to make you shooketh, sweetie, we're just having an open forum so calm down. It's just people are commenting stupid things without really understanding how things work. Yes you can hate her for things that are out of her control, but you'll probably see pretty soon that she's got more in store, and that Dive Bar thing was irrelevant. 

But I mean, believe whatever you want I guess... :whitney:

VOLANTIS
9 hours ago, mrsgagamonster said:

I dunno who that is lol. Nobody's trying to make you shooketh, sweetie, we're just having an open forum so calm down. It's just people are commenting stupid things without really understanding how things work. Yes you can hate her for things that are out of her control, but you'll probably see pretty soon that she's got more in store, and that Dive Bar thing was irrelevant. 

But I mean, believe whatever you want I guess... :whitney:

Where ever did you get that from? Excuse me but show me one instance where I expressed hate for her singling with Tony? :huh: Read the first page I was against the Tony hate from you all. :sweat: 

Boris is Gaga on GGD I was only shocked because you had deep info about Gaga. 

Chill and think before you make assumptions about who hates what. 

Xoxo ❤️

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JohnnyVersace

TBH I can't stand how some of you pay C2C dust.

If anything, it should be praised for allowing Gaga to unleash creative freedom after being oppressed by ARTPOP's management. C2C literally saved her career and her health, and without it I highly doubt she would have been able to take on Joanne, the Super Bowl and another world tour. 

PLUS it's her most cultured, high-brow and meaningful body of work. All you ungrateful twinks only want her to put out bops that you can get wasted to at the gay club to hopefully bottom for some random ****. 

Y'all need to get a grip for real. And learn some class. 

lady+gaga+cheek+to+cheek+(1).gif

mrsgagamonster
14 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Where ever did you get that from? Excuse me but show me one instance where I expressed hate for her singling with Tony? :huh: Read the first page I was against the Tony hate from you all. :sweat: 

Boris is Gaga on GGD I was only shocked because you had deep info about Gaga. 

Chill and think before you make assumptions about who hates what. 

Xoxo ❤️

Oh sorry! I thought you were throwing me shade lol...guess I misunderstood your post. So I apologize. Nothing but love for Gaga and fellow Monsters here <3

AJH219

Love their friendship :hug: Twice Tony has been to a venue near me and both times I almost bought a ticket because I low key hoped Gaga would make a surprise visit :sweat:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Pop Music

Cheek To Cheek 2 is coming hunty. Hold on to your wigs sweeties.:reductive:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived