💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lust For Life Alt Cover

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

275141500177121.jpg?itok=RiKiiwXA

Inspired by her previous album covers, I just put in some text and effects to the leaked image in her booklet.

Hope you like it. :happy:

AmericanGUY

well done!

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

theahsfan

I love this so much more, it looks like a Honeymoon follow up too which it is in many ways

Kermit

:giveup::giveup: LANA NEEDS TO HIRE YOU

:giveup: is this the highest photo quality it can come in?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, Kermit said:

:giveup::giveup: LANA NEEDS TO HIRE YOU

:giveup: is this the highest photo quality it can come in?

Unfortunately, this the largest size of the leaked background photo. :( I'll wait for the HQ one. Thanks you liked it! :happy:

Kermit
Just now, Camore said:

Unfortunately, this the largest size of the leaked background photo. :( I'll wait for the HQ one. Thanks you liked it! :happy:

ahhhGood enough :giveup::giveup: and np but seriously start making lana's covers :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ToxicHot

Looks fantastic! Great job. :wub: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ItsTommyBitch

I love it, but I think I would like it more if it didnt look a little... saturated? And if the "LANA DEL REY" was slightly less tall. It looks very powerful. I understand why its tall though, this is a great picture, but Lana in proportion to the truck is under-represented so its important to make the truck look less important. She looks very centered here, but in the original photo, she looks small or short.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sorcerer
2 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I love it, but I think I would like it more if it didnt look a little... saturated? And if the "LANA DEL REY" was slightly less tall. It looks very powerful. I understand why its tall though, this is a great picture, but Lana in proportion to the truck is under-represented so its important to make the truck look less important. She looks very centered here, but in the original photo, she looks small or short.

Thanks for the critique. :happy:

Archived