Spoiler

I'm white and i have freckles tho so i'd be his type :hor:

Musery

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

I don't see whats wrong with that

Same here.  Im mostly attracted to white guys and latin guys and i dont think im racist for that.

Daenerys

I've never been fond of white guys, even gave a few a shot but they haven't been my cup of tea. Give me a good Latino, Asian or a chocolate man and I'm all for dropping my pants for them :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

DiamondAngel
9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You did not :air:

I did. What's the difference? To be perfectly clear I'm in an interracial relationship. I'm white dating a black man. But we both agree you can't help what gets your **** hard. 

Phoenix

to me it sounds as if he is joking or being sarcastic

(which I hope for) but whatever idc about him anyways

💎

Lanius
24 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

I did. What's the difference? To be perfectly clear I'm in an interracial relationship. I'm white dating a black man. But we both agree you can't help what gets your **** hard. 

You're BORN gay sis. You aren't born attracted to white men only :awkney:

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

You're BORN gay sis. You aren't born attracted to white men only :awkney:

You're born attracted to what you're attracted to. We can't help what turns us on... do you know how penises and vaginas work?? :oprah: I'm genuinely concerned 

Reality

So...to everyone just "okaying" this, you wouldn't mind if a white guy had said, "I wouldn't date black guys, I don't think they're attractive"?

🃏🖤👹

Kermit

this is that sexual racism that everyone seems to be okay with 

:smh::smh: if it was racist for a sign to be held over a bathroom door that says "whites only" then it's racist to have your dating options have a sign that says "whites only.

don't quote me with that it's his preference bullshit

it was also an--irrational--preference for whites and blacks not to dates during the approximate first half of the 1900's. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
25 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

to me it sounds as if he is joking or being sarcastic

(which I hope for) but whatever idc about him anyways

well it is tyler the creator and he jokes around a LOT but who knows :shrug:

these comments still aren't needed in today's society :smh: teaching even more generations that excluding races in any way shape or form isn't racist

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
51 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

So? We dismiss entire genders but it doesn't make us sexist 

Edit your comment before this turns into a sex and gender education type of thread. It's already going haywire. 

Archived