💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

Inexcusable, disappointing, ridiculous, how can she perform at millionaires weddings but not a small set for fans, with it less then a few days away and they say it's postponed now, bs really too good to be true 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

She will post an apology on Thursday and say her new song is coming at midnight. 

If only...:giggle:

no need to apologize if she gives us a song :poot: 

South Blonde

Seriously tho, how much time does she need to rehearse and perform at the dive bar? It's not like she's gonna waste a lot of time doing it. But anyway, if that's her decision maybe it's for the best... 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

For me I do not personally care if she even cancels the dive bar. the only annoying part of this process is how many times Gaga has postponed or cancelled things. It's like she has commitment issues in almost EVERYTHING. The fact she even releases albums and ends up going on tours is shocking at this point. like she just changes her mind or has things blocking her from finishing things in time or w/e ALL THE TIME. it's actually funny at this point. :sharon: 

HOTNebraskaGuy

receipts?

Also I low key just gave my Friday hours always so I could stay up to watch the Dive Bar show on Thursday... :toofunny: 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

4 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

receipts?

Also I low key just gave my Friday hours always so I could stay up to watch the Dive Bar show on Thursday... :toofunny: 

I have an exam thing on the 17th and I was considering starting to study today so I can take the 13th and 14th off from studying. At least now I don't have to do that lol

zakariah

Lowkey happy because I'm not free to watch the live stream on the 13th so :gaycat:

But yeah, she definitely has some committment issues, but it's okay because I kinda have them too so I understand.

Hopefully, the Dive Bar Tour is actually postponed & not cancelled entirely. 

JustaMonster

Wait... Is it actually cancelled? I thought this was Fake News? :toofunny:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Juanjo

Sooner or later, something like this was bound to happen. What is Gaga thinking? Everybody knows you just cannot do it all at once, it is not realistic.

giphy.gif

I hope this doesn't hurt her, she was doing so well after last year and the SB. Oh, Gaga. 

Monsterish

This is the first time I don't meltdown hard 'cause, really, I didn't give a fck this exclusive new date of Dive Bar Tour and, honestly, the rumor of new music it was that a rumor :sure: Anyway, before this chaos I thought Joanne World Tour was going to be a little messy at the early dates :selena: It's already confirmed 'cause she can't even rehearsal a whole  ~3 hours show in 1 month. 

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
1 hour ago, AJH219 said:

Stop taking the life and actions of a pop star seriously :rip: This has zero impact on your personal life, yet you act like she has personally offended/betrayed you. My goodness. 

We are her fans and since 2013 she has been lying to us. At least we deserve an apology. Some are blind fans who applaud everything to her even knowing that this is another mistake.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

PartySick
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Low key still fuming but loving the backlash she's getting. :chica:

Why would you want backlash for her :giveup:

highly doubt she just woke up this morning and decided to postpone out of the blue for no reason so I can't say I blame her personally for this, even if I am disappointed :sweat:

3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

For me, the upset is because I was really looking forward to new music :( 

Soon :pray:

I wonder when it's rescheduled for :hmm:

JoanneMonster
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

That was just another RUMOR :rip:

You people, I don't want to sound harsh but you should like have a deep conversation with yourselves and then try and realize how childish you are acting.. (not meant just for you but for EVERYONE who blames Gaga for things that they read on twitter or made up in their own minds..)

You could clearly see I'm not acting chilidsh if you took the time to read what I posted before on this topic:toofunny:

Don't take it too personal, if people want to be annoyed or angry, let them be, like why do you even care

I See You

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Wait... Is it actually cancelled? I thought this was Fake News? :toofunny:

It's True, not FAKE NEWS, sadly

esK7kI1.png

Purr more, hiss less.

PartySick

The posts in this thread are so OTT :selena:

It's like you guys think Gaga just decided to not perform :selena:

She has other obligations and sometimes sacrifices have to be made in order to keep business running smoothly. A world tour takes precedent over a dive bar show :selena:

Archived