💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

Not surprised to see fans passing judgement without hearing the full story or anything from her directly.

She's bred such a compassionate fanbase...not

Kind of ironic that the pop star who loves us with a burning passion is the pop star who has the most critical and harsh fanbase.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NecroManny

Do a lot of you live in Las Vegas or something ??Lady-Gaga-Manifesto-Hellraiser-Wiggle.gi If so. Hmu with secret  location. 

Justice4ARTPOP

JoanneMonster
25 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Didn't she cancel something in the UK last fall for Joanne, Graham Norton and X Factor (even though she did X Factor later). 

and she cancelled Eurovision

I See You

Isleofview

Honestly I've never seen so many people acting like absolute brats in one place before.

Stop living vicariously through Gaga. She was not put on earth for you to constantly b*tch about every thing she does and have melodramatic meltdowns over the littlest things. Can those of you braking down over this do everyone else a favor and sell your JWT tickets (if you even bought any) now so that her actual fans who just want to see her live and not make it all about themselves can go? God knows you are just gonna go so you can complain online for years about it no matter how good of a show she puts on.

ImpossiblePrincess

Yall need to clam down, she's gonna reschedule it and we probably weren't going to get new music anyway, this icon of ours has done so much for us and yet she is about to embark on four to five month tour and you aren't greatful

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Rabbit Heart
19 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Not surprised to see fans passing judgement without hearing the full story or anything from her directly.

She's bred such a compassionate fanbase...not

Kind of ironic that the pop star who loves us with a burning passion is the pop star who has the most critical and harsh fanbase.

Maybe we were compassionate till she gave us a million broken promises! 

GagaMyBlood95
10 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

and she cancelled Eurovision

That was just another RUMOR :rip:

You people, I don't want to sound harsh but you should like have a deep conversation with yourselves and then try and realize how childish you are acting.. (not meant just for you but for EVERYONE who blames Gaga for things that they read on twitter or made up in their own minds..)

That J

The tour should be more important than one more Dive Bar Show so deep rehearsals is great news.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Rabbit Heart

I don't really care about Dive  Bar itself I cared only cuz it might have new music! If she doesn't have any plans to play something new she can keep it

Bad Monster Kid

Doesnt surprise me. I never liked how close ASIB filming was to the start of JWT. What bothers me the most is how overworked she's been these past couple months. I(bow down to) pray she's in a good place mentally and physically. 

Mario Roberto Flores

After this news, and the other post where it is mentioned that she is delayed with the rehearsal of the tour. I do not know why, but I feel our dear LG is PREGNANT!

:toofunny:

Reality

Okay, I don't get why some of you are so overzealous about her postponing the Dive Bar Tour. Yeah, I'm mad and upset too, but at the same time, Y'all didn't seem to have a problem with it until she postponed it. 

This "she shouldn't have booked this," and the "she should have been rehearsing for the JWT earlier" attitude should have been coming up when she announced it.  

If you really had this mentality, you'd be able to say those things in the first place knowing that she has ASIB to film and the Joanne World Tour to rehearse. 

🃏🖤👹

16 hours ago, Kermit said:

Gaga : I should start giving my fans what they want. More music. Presence and commitment in the entertainment.

Inner Gaga : hoe don't do it

tenor.gif

lol except when she announced it people dragged her to the mud

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

After this news, and the other post where it is mentioned that she is delayed with the rehearsal of the tour. I do not know why, but I feel our dear LG is PREGNANT!

:toofunny:

Reach :awkney:

Archived