šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I know ya'll are upset, but some of ya'll need to chill. Her aunt's death isn't something to poke fun at, Her compassion to use is almost unquestionable at this point, and to suggest that a simple rescheduling is proof she "doesn't care" about us.

Get a grip and a psychiatrist. Chill.

LMs can be so extra, some of them should postponeĀ or reschedule their life.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster
Just now, FATCAT said:

The official excuse was timing conflicts, but if it was something personal, she should have said as much :rip:Ā 

She may say something later, who knows. Some things may be too personal.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

This. I actually amĀ mad at her for not even bothering announcing the postponment herself.Ā 

It's pretty unprofessional, but maybe she's under contractual obligation to stay quiet about it? Who knows why she did it this way.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, CannaeDrive said:

Ā reschedule their life.

:rip:Ā The rescheduled become the reschedulees

Purr more, hiss less.

teenagechrist

Well, **** happens. I wouldn't be too worried about it, if she has to release new music, she will find a way to do it. If she doesn't do the dive bar (which is unlikely), we'll probably hear the new music on tour. I'm waiting for her to confirm this, though.

Ā 

feeling so hot tamale

AmenTheNight

That's so unprofessional of her/her team. She's been seen doing the most random things lately instead of rehearsing, which wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't booked this additional Dive Bar Show. I know she's been working hard this year and needed some time off, but girl, if you can't do everything at once, don't add extra work/shows during your busiest times, it's as simple as that.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, teenagechrist said:

we'll probably hear the new music on tour

I believe a (billboard?) article said that the new music was for the JWT, so she's probably releasing it ahead of the tour anyway. (maybe even Thursday)

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

She may say something later, who knows. Some things may be too personal.

You don't have to say what it is, it can just be "personal issues" or something vague.

Purr more, hiss less.

Katie14

I'm more concerned about what is going on with her than upset the show is postponed. What if she isn't feeling well or something and doesn't want to push her self too much?

Ā 

PanPikus

giphy.gif

OK. But all I want to know right now is what is the real reason. And I want Gaga to tell it to us. I want to know if she's ok. I don't believe in "tour rehersals caused it" cause when she was planning this Dive Bar, she knew very well, that this date is 2 weeks before JWT is starting and she knew she will be rehearsing. I'm waiting honey. You can use twitter to tell us. Just tell us the truth. :saladga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Phaye Monster

Everyone just needs to chill. It sucks that it was postponed- and yes, it's unprofessional- but there's nothing we can do. Stop focusing on her music and focus on her. It'll probably just end up being next week. And if she's rehearsing for the JWT, then be grateful, because she's still working hard to please us. She always does.Ā 

Some of y'all are giving LM a bad name.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

sara57

Ummm... I really don't want to sound rude, I understand that she is a human and needs the rest like everybody else, but she has a tour starting on Aug 1 and she spent the half of June resting. Like I said, I know she needed that rest bc she worked her ass off this year but why going on 10-day vacation one months before the tour starts? They could really predict that she will have no time doing other things except rehearsals in July since she started rehearsing so late. (This is probably the shortest time ever for her tour rehearsals, she even rehearsed more for Coachella). I just don't understand why did they announce this when it was so obvious that she will be too busy in July. It's just not professional.Ā 

Idk but she kinda disappointed me when I saw her out with Christian and her family on July 2 and 3. It was less than month til the first show and she was still always somewhere out and not rehearsing. + She had time for the wedding performance. It kinda looked to me that she even doesn't want to start with it, Idk maybe it's not true but I just have that feeling.Ā :huh:Ā Like she wants to be with him rather than rehearse and performĀ :pray:

Archived