news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Just saying but she had time for a private wedding paid +2M dollars.

I guess Bud Lights wasn't paid enough ? 

Zilla
8 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

This... it just doesn't make any sense. It actually gives credit to my "it's all a great joke"-theory. I don't think Gaga is so badly organized that she cannot know 2 weeks b4 a date if she is gonna make it or not. And, if you think about it, she showed up at a private event (that wedding of some days ago) and if she had time for it I think she has time also for this, expecially because it's a matter of promotion (oh wait... it's Gaga we're talking about :poot:) and she also gets paid for doing it. 

I really think it's all a joke, she would never let somebody else announce her event is postponed if it disappont us so much, it's TOTALLY not in her style!

Well to be fair, the only people who really know are her, her team, the label..... We don't know what's going on behind the scenes. But honestly, I miss the days when she would apologize profusely for cancelling on us or that she was letting us down. You can't expect people to hang around if you keep jerking them around. I honestly miss the connection we had :/ 

I just hope she pulls it together in time for the tour. I would obviously assume that world tour > club show of course but I find it extremely unprofessional to back out this close to the date, especially after promo for it, they probably had a venue already and now all that time and money was wasted. But I see she had all the time in the world to perform for rich newlyweds...

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LetsGetHigh

It's not an overreaction when new Gaga music was promised and this chick releases an album once every blue moon.

Borislshere
Just now, Admin said:

It is an overreaction though. Like just a few weeks ago Adele cancelled a show at Wembley that tens of thousands of people bought a ticket for a YEAR in advance, and the cancellation was announced a couple days prior to the concert. Now this is a surprise show that was announced a week ago and that none of you were going to attend anyway. Plus, it's probably being rescheduled for next week.

Okey dokey. I'm sure Adele wasn't singing at some random millionaires wedding a week prior. 

Stef

also its even more confusing how she described it as even more intimate and acoustic (aka this means a lot less planning and rehearsel needed) and "less production" yet she still managed to play a wedding for a million dollars just last week :giggle:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Admin
Just now, Devyn said:

Okey dokey. I'm sure Adele wasn't singing at some random millionaires wedding a week prior. 

What does that have to do with anything?

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Stef said:

also its even more confusing how she described it as even more intimate and acoustic (aka this means a lot less planning and rehearsel needed) and "less production" yet she still managed to play a wedding for a million dollars just last week :giggle:

I guess she realized she has a tour in less than 20 days and should start the rehearsals. :chica:

Borislshere
Just now, Admin said:

What did adele have to do with anything in the first place?

Jenina
40 minutes ago, Admin said:

Gaga had time to go do some persons armenian wedding but she schedules a Dive Bar and promotes it and isn't able to do it now because of rehearsals. She had time to do someone's wedding but she isn't able to do a show that she agreed to and promoted. Adele's was for medical reasons anyways.

cool

SHALLOW

Honestly i didn't even care about this dive bar tour but i really needed a new song :icega:

Archived