news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

I feel sad for those who would travel for that and had paid for flight/train tickets.

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

She postponed the date 2 days before! Of course everyone was looking forward to it and it was so close. 

hopefully if it's postponed only a few days, she'll still release the music on thursday.

Purr more, hiss less.

Enzo
14 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Hahahahahahahaha right.

Soon

AJDHJASHJASHJAJAJAJHAJHSJADHJASBAHBXHZUIBEFIU239H4GVLDV8Z98V Y7HDDUN 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

RAMROD

JWT postponement next! :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nattuggla
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

When does she EVER give a **** about us? i haven't seen her care about us that much anymore since she used us as metaphors in her G.A.Y video :poot:

lady-gaga-vigil-orlando-shooting-speech.

gaga_vigil.jpg

Ashley
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Okay guys I was also looking forward for the Dive Bar and everything, and I'm also a bit mad. But you know Gaga, do you think she would postpone a date because of a rehearsal? Like her rehearsals don't depend on an hour singing at a dive bar, she is probably not rehearsing at that time in the night, and if she is, there's nothing wrong with not doing it one day. She must have had some problem (being ill, personal issues or something).

Yeah we know she sang at the wedding the other week, and I'm telling you, she prefers to do the dive bar tour. 

We don't know why she postponed the date, but dont come up with sh*tty arguments because she must have a good reason for it, not because of ''rehearsals for the JWT''.

Reveal hidden contents

don't get me wrong bc I'm also having a meltdown, but she must be going through something rn, she wouldn't cancel a super-hyped concert because of rehearsals.

I feel like something else is going on too, and they just used the most convenient excuse.

Daenerys
Just now, nattuggla said:

lady-gaga-vigil-orlando-shooting-speech.

gaga_vigil.jpg

Bless my heart. A friend of mine died in that club. But I know she loves the LGBT+ community and most of them are her fans but I was making a funny about her fans in general... 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I´m not surprised.

She is trying to do all things at the same time.

New Video? New Music?

Okay, i´m just joking!

SoooooooooooooooN!

So unprofessional. That's a punch in the face of every single one of her fans. I was couting the days for it. The worst thing is that she didn't even was the first person to apologize and confirm it.

GagaMyBlood95

I've read only the last couple of pages and honestly guys... I thought some people were joking with their meltdowns over this but.. you guys are actually serious?

I mean, unless you bought plane tickets, reserved a hotel and everything else - why are you making such a big deal out of this when in fact you have 0 information on what is happening backstage?

They can say WHATEVER reason they want to, which may or may not be connected to the actual reason. Like, give them a break. You think Gaga or Bud Light are happy because they had to do this? LOL seriously calm your tits, take several seats and be grateful we're getting another show live streamed before the tour.

Stef

Imagine cancelling a bar performance :air: I'm sorry this is too much of a kii

Lemme shut up now chat to y'all later! xx :heart: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived