💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga engaged to Christian Carino?

Earthling

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

I think she's the kind of girl who needs more time than few months to be sure!

n0ne
17 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

It's ok its already been debunked :laughga:

This is GGD, a lot of people just read the thread title or OP and proceed to post. :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

sara57

Some of you guys obviously didn't see Gaga's candids in the last few months. She has been wearing that ring (sometimes on her right, sometimes on her left hand) since her birthday and it was probably a birthday gift from Christian - bc that ring is from Tiffanys and we saw that he was holding a bag from Tiffanys on her birthday party. She has been wearing it every now and then, not always, if you didn't notice already. So I don't know why that ring is a surprise to you now.

+ Her reps confirmed to Gossip Cop that they aren't talking about the wedding last week.

Engagement cancelled. :classy:

LG7 time now

Men, we don't care if it's on the left hand or on the right hand... that's not the point...

Earthling
55 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Some of you guys obviously didn't see Gaga's candids in the last few months. She has been wearing that ring (sometimes on her right, sometimes on her left hand) since her birthday and it was probably a birthday gift from Christian - bc that ring is from Tiffanys and we saw that he was holding a bag from Tiffanys on her birthday party. She has been wearing it every now and then, not always, if you didn't notice already. So I don't know why that ring is a surprise to you now.

+ Her reps confirmed to Gossip Cop that they aren't talking about the wedding last week.

Thank you for this enlightenment :pray:

I'll repent for my flop stan sins :pray:

Also

200w.gif

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Fashion Baby
1 hour ago, Earthling said:

347gnd5.jpg

I just noticed this in that bomb selfie she uploaded on Instagram a couple of days ago? Is that an engagement ring I see on her left hand, on her ring finger? 

Is Gaga engaged again already?? :wtfga:

Discuss ladies 

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

I actually noticed the ring the fist time I saw the pic and wondered what does this ring mean.

Earthling
2 minutes ago, Fashion Baby said:

I actually noticed the ring the fist time I saw the pic and wondered what does this ring mean.

Read the rest of this messy thread :toofunny:

She's not engaged :toofunny:

It's not even on her left hand :toofunny:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Fashion Baby
1 minute ago, Earthling said:

Read the rest of this messy thread :toofunny:

She's not engaged :toofunny:

It's not even on her left hand :toofunny:

I commented without reading the thread so I'm messy too sis :toofunny:

We're in this together :hug:

JR Gg
1 hour ago, sara57 said:

Are you sure it's not from Melania Trump :oprah:

RAMROD

Maybe she have, but no ring and no publicity learning from past mistakes :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GypsyBabe

That ring probably cost more than my house, both my college degrees, my car,  and everything else I own. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Archived