💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane - Fetish (Out July 13th)

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

Talent
18 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

People here dissing Bad Liar but they're unaware that it's one of the best songs this year. Selena stays unpressed :selena:

Not only here, everywhere. 

But critics loved the song. And I love it too. So much. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

AmericanGUY
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

It Ain't Me >>>>>>> Bad Liar.

IMG_3400.jpg

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

:sure:

If it was, it wouldn't be dissed as much as it is in the 1st place. And I'm not sure Selena is unpressed when she said it was it's own single/project by itself a while after it had been released and underperformed. When she could have said that before dropping the single if that was the plan in the 1st place.

It Ain't Me >>>>>>> Bad Liar.

cuca.gif

It's literally been widely acclaimed. I only ever see it dissed on here.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheFame Monster
12 minutes ago, Talent said:

Not only here, everywhere. 

But critics loved the song. And I love it too. So much. 

I've tried tried tried tried tried tried tried tried tried tried tried tried to like it, no no no but I cant

LordEnigma
55 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

That dress is hideous. Hopefully the MV's storyline is worth it.

Funny, I actually adore the dress in the context she's going for :classy:

n0ne
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

It's literally been widely acclaimed. I only ever see it dissed on here.

Critically acclaimed does not equate to widely acclaimed. If it was widely (GP, fans, and critics) acclaimed it would have became a hit. Especially after it's radio release and buzzworthy video, release being within weeks of each other.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Critically acclaimed does not equate to widely acclaimed. If it was widely (GP, fans, and critics) acclaimed it would have became a hit. Especially after it's radio release and buzzworthy video, release being within weeks of each other.

I wouldn't say so... there's plenty of widely acclaimed albums/movies/books that aren't SUPER commercially successful.

n0ne
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I wouldn't say so... there's plenty of widely acclaimed albums/movies/books that aren't SUPER commercially successful.

But in the context that Selena had a hit with It Ain't Me in the same time frame as Bad Liar, if it was widely acclaimed, it would have became a hit as well. She had the momentum.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Interesting.... Gaga's next Dive Bar stop is on the 13th... she's might perform/ release new music. If she releases, will Selena c0ckblock ha?

I mean Selena dropped Bad Liar and it was sitting below The Cure on iTunes for weeks

Irrelevant

Sounds worse than IAM by the title :lolga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived