What is next, Splatxit? :deadbanana:

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
Just now, Cuchulainn said:

Less than three weeks for Super Mario Odyssey :excited2:

I've rewatched the trailer so many times, and then they released this overview trailer too :woot: 

Most of it is footage we've seen but some isn't so yeah :laughga: 

Cuchulainn
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I've rewatched the trailer so many times, and then they released this overview trailer too :woot: 

Most of it is footage we've seen but some isn't so yeah :laughga: 

mario.jpg?w=2000

So excited :D 

I can’t believe EW put this censor bar over his nipples LOL

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

I know! SM3DW who? :laughga:

signing out

So excited for it :excited2:but I still haven't completed Mario + Rabbids yet & just started Stardew Valley :giveup: I don't think I've finished one single Switch game so far, I'm the worst :selena:

mario.jpg?w=2000

I can’t believe EW put this censor bar over his nipples LOL

Wow that's so extra :giggle:

Cuchulainn
29 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

So excited for it :excited2:but I still haven't completed Mario + Rabbids yet & just started Stardew Valley :giveup: I don't think I've finished one single Switch game so far, I'm the worst :selena:

Wow that's so extra :giggle:

I’m torn on whether or not I want to get the Rabbids game. I love tactical RPGs but there’s something about it that just seems too childish. I’ve heard it’s quite difficult, though. Are you enjoying your playthrough of it?

Hahaha I’m the same way. I spent so much time on Zelda and have completed all of the main dungeons but have still yet to do Hyrule castle after ~six months of having the game.

29 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

I’m torn on whether or not I want to get the Rabbids game. I love tactical RPGs but there’s something about it that just seems too childish. I’ve heard it’s quite difficult, though. Are you enjoying your playthrough of it?

Hahaha I’m the same way. I spent so much time on Zelda and have completed all of the main dungeons but have still yet to do Hyrule castle after ~six months of having the game.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Mario + Rabbids. Each world ramps up the difficulty a lot imo & introduces new enemies & terrain so you have to adapt to it, you constantly have to update your 'team' (although Rabbid Luigi is rather powerful with his lifesteal). While I've always found the rabbids character to not be very funny and a little cringey, BUT in this game they did a good job with it - I got quite a few laughs from the dialogue & they are adorable. Wouldn't say it's a very childish game, aside from the art style perhaps :happy: But yeah it's rather difficult, at least for a Tactical RPG novice like me. But if you usually enjoy tactical RPGs I'm sure you would enjoy this. 

I still haven't gone to Hyrule Castle, I keep getting distracted when playing it :toofunny: And I have only done 3 of the 4 divine beasts :selena:

Tom Nook

Results for the European SplatFest :lolly:

fKptKtp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Congrats to Front Roll! :woohoo: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

6 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

And the correct way :sis: 

I’m probably gonna wait until Black Friday to buy Mario Odyssey, Pokken DX, and the Mario Rabbids game

Haroon

@ZeldaJ what’s your Switch friend code? :woot: 

8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

YAAAAAY :yay: although I’ll have nothing to use my 40+ snails on for a while because I have to wait for each piece of gear I want to appear on the Nintendo Switch app :rip: 

Cuchulainn
1 hour ago, ZeldaJ said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying Mario + Rabbids. Each world ramps up the difficulty a lot imo & introduces new enemies & terrain so you have to adapt to it, you constantly have to update your 'team' (although Rabbid Luigi is rather powerful with his lifesteal). While I've always found the rabbids character to not be very funny and a little cringey, BUT in this game they did a good job with it - I got quite a few laughs from the dialogue & they are adorable. Wouldn't say it's a very childish game, aside from the art style perhaps :happy: But yeah it's rather difficult, at least for a Tactical RPG novice like me. But if you usually enjoy tactical RPGs I'm sure you would enjoy this. 

I still haven't gone to Hyrule Castle, I keep getting distracted when playing it :toofunny: And I have only done 3 of the 4 divine beasts :selena:

Awesome! I’ll have to take a look into that game then. I just never gave it a fair chance. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
29 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Literally Pearl is the next Callie, and that’s gonna be good because Callie is the surperior cousin. :sis:

signing out

Archived