New Gaga music coming sooner than we think

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I mean "soon" couldn't be sooner than the Dive Bar Tour :laughga:

We already know that she's going to have new music on the way. Unless it's coming like tomorrow, then there's nothing no insider could tell us that we don't already know.

🃏🖤👹

River

What is JWT stands for Justice Warriors  Tour:oprah:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

he should definitely sign up to this cult site that's GGD

yes, and he should post in the pictures of you threads :diane: 

btw ur hot too from what I can see in ur avi :lolly: 

DelusionalGaga

Yeah, we should totally believe him. Remember how we got the mv for The Cure on Monday, like that 100 % reliable Doogi guy said? Oh wait.. :trollga:

SpookyKid
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

She's probably releasing Joanne outtakes 

don't think there are any tbh, she said she did the deluxe tracks just before having to turn them in

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Decodekid
Just now, SpookyKid said:

don't think there are any tbh, she said she did the deluxe tracks just before having to turn them in

Lol she teased some lyrics of a random song about blue skies on The Making of Joanne 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SEXODUS
Just now, Derpplause said:

yes, and he should post in the pictures of you threads :diane: 

btw ur hot too from what I can see in ur avi :lolly: 

The original idea was to ask him for news but I'm here for the nudes too :lolly:

baptism

Well she's doing a Dive Bar show in literally seven days so I assume she'll be performing new music at that show, which we're already aware of. And then she'll probably release afterwards. It's a Thursday night afterall. 

SpookyKid
Just now, Decodekid said:

Lol she teased some lyrics of a random song about blue skies on The Making of Joanne 

where? :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Leeo
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Yeah, we should totally believe him. Remember how we got the mv for The Cure on Monday, like that 100 % reliable Doogi guy said? Oh wait.. :trollga:

He actually teased Joanne and Perfect Illusion saying the music was good but different and we shouldn't wait for a good commercial reception, at least not "RIGHT-AT-THE-RELEASE"... he was right. He actually knows stuff not only from Gaga but Beyoncé and everyone else... 

baptism
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

But she wrote Just Another Day LONG before the album came out as per her hinting at it in a radio interview. 

Archived