💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

What does Gaga need.....

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever
Just now, Yuuri said:

Not a bad idea.

Gaga "Can't believe that old Jazz gnome ditched me for that ****, he needs #TheCure"

K Kim "Not sure what you talking about you has been, are you just jealous that I've been giving him #TheCure?"

Tony "Stop it ladies, I've been #TheCured"

I should be hired for her promo team :selena: Bobby could never

when will her team....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

Unfortunately....... Few days ago Poker Face tarted playing at the mall and all my friends were like: "Is that Gaga? What happened to her, why did she disappear in 2012?". I had to educate them!

Are you serious, they didn't even hear about the Super Bowl? Lol, the biggest most watched stage in the world. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Edonis
2 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

To become popular again she needs to change direction. I don't think she can reach the top in the pop world again. She needs to make classy music not club bangers. Plus, why would anyone buy music from a 30+ year old woman talking about bad romances and disco sticks. Her music needs to mature for her to be successful again. Her music has started to mature but I think there is still more she can do with it. 

Y'all act as if she's 60 something and the reason people are turned off by her is her age or musical antics. Y'all act like people weren't going wild at the Super Bowl when she brought back that "bad romance disco stick" music. Y'all act like it didn't bring her back to relevancy for a hot minute that rivaled her 2010 popularity. That's not it at all lol. 

Basically, it's a combination of many things but it ultimately comes down to music and her drive. If she genuinely puts in the effort for music that the general public will consume, she can succeed. But she hasn't. And when she does release GP friendly music, she doesn't care enough about chart performances to promote. It's ultimately up to her and her team. It's as simple as that. 

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

when will her team....

And then Cher comes in

"Wtf is #TheCure?"

brit4ever
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Are you serious, they didn't even hear about the Super Bowl? Lol, the biggest most watched stage in the world. 

Well, in Europe The Super Bowl is realy unknown and american football is not popular at all here. In fact, I found out what the Super Bowl is, because of Gaga...... :awkney: 

SiliconeMonster

More consistent and widespread promo of new material. But I think she's come to terms with the fact that the GP just isn't that interested in her anymore now that the fashion, style and persona has been replicated by other artists so many times since she was at the top. She just wants to make music because she loves it, and make us happy. So she doesn't give a damn whether she makes a MV or charts, she just wants the fans to enjoy music she enjoys creating and I think that's really genuine.

Find your freedom in the music

brit4ever
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Y'all act as if she's 60 something and the reason people are turned off by her is her age or musical antics. Y'all act like people weren't going wild at the Super Bowl when she brought back that "bad romance disco stick" music. Y'all act like it didn't bring her back to relevancy for a hot minute that rivaled her 2010 popularity. That's not it at all lol. e 

I think that this is not the problem as well. There are a ton of female artists that saw success after the age of 30, 40 even 50(Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, Janet and ****ing Cher having a #1 at >55!). The age is a bump, yes, but if the music is good, innovative and appealing AND if she promotes the success is guaranteed.

DawnNutella

I think she can be as popular as she wants to be. She can do anything she wants and has tried tons of new stuff. Besides being #1 on the charts right now I think she's very popular? She made history with her SBHT show numbers, great performances on different award shows (that most people have loved) had a #1 jazz album/tour with a jazz legend, tried a new sound/different type of music with Joanne, starring in an upcoming movie, sold out tour coming up and I'm sure I'm leaving recent stuff out. She seems happier now than she's seemed in years and I think it's because she's doing what she wants and trying new things. Other than the charts how much more famous could she be? I think she's very well respected and more so now than ever with the gp. 

Bizcochito
Just now, DawnNutella said:

I think she can be as popular as she wants to be. She can do anything she wants and has tried tons of new stuff. Besides being #1 on the charts right now I think she's very popular? She made history with her SBHT show numbers, great performances on different award shows (that most people have loved) had a #1 jazz album/tour with a jazz legend, tried a new sound/different type of music with Joanne, starring in an upcoming movie, sold out tour coming up and I'm sure I'm leaving recent stuff out. She seems happier now than she's seemed in years and I think it's because she's doing what she wants and trying new things. Other than the charts how much more famous could she be? I think she's very well respected and more so now than ever with the gp. 

I Agreed with this post. The op an exaggerated mess.

Edonis
9 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

I think that this is not the problem as well. There are a ton of female artists that saw success after the age of 30, 40 even 50(Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, Janet and ****ing Cher having a #1 at >55!). The age is a bump, yes, but if the music is good, innovative and appealing AND if she promotes the success is guaranteed.

I generally agree. I don't think the success is guaranteed necessarily but I don't think age (especially someone younger than Beyoncé who had the most successful female album era of last year) has that much to do with Gaga. It comes down to music and promotion. People have an expectation when they listen to Gaga music, and some people are simply turned off by some of the sounds she's been experiencing with recently. Ballads aside (which are usually an exception) a lot  people want to here her hard hitting up tempo tracks that are witty and imaginative as well as emotional at times. This isnt 2013 anymore where the GP is bashing her constantly or making jokes out if her life; a lot of the GP respects her now and enjoys her presence and previous legacy. Look at how her music stays number 1 on iTunes for days, they trend at number 1 on twitter/Facebook, etc. People are still genuinely interested in her.

With the proper promo it is genuinely possible for her to get at least a Top 15-10 hit That stabilizes for a few weeks there. It could've genuinely happened with certain Joanne tracks and it can definitely happen in the future if she really wants that and has that drive. 

crisTEAne

it's up to gagz. being on top of the music world is simply not her priority. that's it.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

HolyFool
21 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Y'all act as if she's 60 something and the reason people are turned off by her is her age or musical antics. Y'all act like people weren't going wild at the Super Bowl when she brought back that "bad romance disco stick" music. Y'all act like it didn't bring her back to relevancy for a hot minute that rivaled her 2010 popularity. That's not it at all lol. 

Basically, it's a combination of many things but it ultimately comes down to music and her drive. If she genuinely puts in the effort for music that the general public will consume, she can succeed. But she hasn't. And when she does release GP friendly music, she doesn't care enough about chart performances to promote. It's ultimately up to her and her team. It's as simple as that. 

I'm not saying she isn't as successful cause she's older, just that her music should suit her age. If she keeps "just dancing" she might hurt her hip.....oh wait.

Ronk
11 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived