Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Exposed: Farhan/TEA/Tinnitus

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Koben said:

But the Marry The Night Pro Tool session was leaked by Haus Of Retrograde, what is the truth?

Haus of Retrograde is Farhan no doubt of it, at a time he posted the same things on his twitter and soundcloud.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Haus of Retrograde is Farhan no doubt of it, at a time he posted the same things on his twitter and soundcloud.

No, you should check @techhausinc's Twitter page, or the Farhan Is Back thread

Your everyday cups of kindness

monketsharona

Seriously I don't understand all of you, you get some never heard before demos and still not happy with it :toofunny:

Mr Ricky
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Seriously I don't understand all of you, you get some never heard before demos and still not happy with it :toofunny:

No, no one said that. It's clearly about acknowledging if anything that has been leaked is coming from DJWS, other than that, it's wanting to clearify to see if things are real or not. :giggle: I'm awaing Madeon's respond. 

And you think DJWS would care to follow someone's ass for leaking? He's just acknowledging it. 

Crossfit

monketsharona
9 hours ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Just checked out EkramAbdul and Farhan was hitting him up for the Perfect Illusions STEMS pretty aggressively. Most definitely (following his confirmation and my own research) we CAN confirm HoR is Farhan.:tony: FINALLY!

HOR & Farhan are the same person for sure everything that is posted on HOR souncloud was posted just before as links or snippets on Farhan's Twitter (Tinnitus included) 

I know this because I follow everything from the start thanks to the notifications I got on his account

Though the guy who posted TEA as Farhan is definitely fake and trolling and shouldn't be associated to the real one. 

Torsoface
55 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

HOR & Farhan are the same person for sure everything that is posted on HOR souncloud was posted just before as links or snippets on Farhan's Twitter (Tinnitus included) 

I know this because I follow everything from the start thanks to the notifications I got on his account

Though the guy who posted TEA as Farhan is definitely fake and trolling and shouldn't be associated to the real one. 

HoR called Farhan a phsyco **** so what's the truth :oprah: 

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

HoR called Farhan a phsyco **** so what's the truth :oprah: 

Tbh I don't want to know more lol I just want to enjoy the leaks he / she / they give to us 

Lona Delery

I came here expecting an exposé and all i got to see is a mess and a half

The TEA instrumental wasnt posted by the real Farhan so your entire thread is irrelevant. What's the point of this thread anyway? Everyone knew that instrumental was fake, there'sno need to hit up the producers and ask them.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

xoxo Craig

HoR is not Farhan. They are seperate.

OT: Thank you for doing this. Its good that things leak (well good for ua Gaga stans), but we have to know if they are legit first:music:  The TEA 'leak' is obviously fake, but its good that we can confirm it to be fake. The rest of the leaks seem to sound legit. The Tinnitus leak sounds very Madeon and sounds legit. HoR seem to be legit, Farhan is a fraud. But thank you! 

I dont think anyone has actually said thanks to you:hug: 

@Rachel Duncan

End Racism Now

Danny91

Farhan didn't post them... don't **** this up. Farhan has been posting legit stuff. Damnnnnn 

xoxo Craig
Just now, DannyPH91 said:

Farhan didn't post them... don't **** this up. Farhan has been posting legit stuff. Damnnnnn 

The P.I stems were fan made:toofunny:  

He probably stole things that leaked from others in their cirlcle and 'leaked' it. He's out of stuff. HoR is the most reliable leaker we have

End Racism Now

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

HoR is not Farhan. They are seperate.

OT: Thank you for doing this. Its good that things leak (well good for ua Gaga stans), but we have to know if they are legit first:music:  The TEA 'leak' is obviously fake, but its good that we can confirm it to be fake. The rest of the leaks seem to sound legit. The Tinnitus leak sounds very Madeon and sounds legit. HoR seem to be legit, Farhan is a fraud. But thank you! 

I dont think anyone has actually said thanks to you:hug: 

@Rachel Duncan

but you know Farhan never leaked that TEA thing ?

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

but you know Farhan never leaked that TEA thing ?

It was some account on here yeah, but you never know - it could have been the same person

End Racism Now

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

It was some account on here yeah, but you never know - it could have been the same person

Definitely not...

And what makes me think HOR is Fahran is that all things posted on HOR soundcloud were posted before on Fahran Twitter (and then deleted).

The same happened with those MTN recording posted yesterday. The PI acapella too.

Fahran also posted the Tinnitus instru, then deleted and added on HOR soundcloud. It's almost always the same patern. Noticed it because I put those accounts on notification once they post ^^ 

Probably a way of not being deleted... Anyway, the best is still to get those stems, unseens pics, and unheard demos.. I just hope those mails to DJWS and Madeon won't make them close to be honest.  

Jay.P

But the Tea demo didn't come from Farhan's twitter account. did it? It was a user on GGD which may or may not be the real Farhan.

Also, I think Tinnitus is real.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived