Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

BTW Booklet Project (Mariano Vivanco version)

Nuke

Featured Posts

Nuke

6MAvy6t.jpg

After all those Vivanco outtakes leaked i got an idea for making the Born This Way booklet version using his photoshoot.I'm gonna make this booklet resemble the official one using the official BTW booklet as reference with the little changes (coloring, editing the pictures, etc.) If you have an idea or suggestion for the booklet look please write in the comment. Ps: This is just a mockup of the booklet i'm gonna post full HQ printable version soon.

Panchecco

even though I'm literally obsessed with the original photoshoot I think that this is such a good idea

that photshoot is truly amazing :diane:

I'll give you some ideas... let me think first

Nuke
Just now, Panchecco said:

even though I'm literally obsessed with the original photoshoot I think that this is such a good idea

that photshoot is truly amazing :diane:

I'll give you some ideas... let me think first

I know the Nick Knight photoshoot is just amazing! :giveup: I just love alternative versions of the CD's so that's why i'm making this. If you can help me pick the front picture for the booklet it would be perfecti just can't choose myself.

RainingOnMe

I prefer Nick Knight but Vivanco was also considered the album shoot at some point - Mariano said even an album cover was made from his photos 

OT, this is great!

Mr Peeps
3 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I know the Nick Knight photoshoot is just amazing! :giveup: I just love alternative versions of the CD's so that's why i'm making this. If you can help me pick the front picture for the booklet it would be perfecti just can't choose myself.

I could help!

Panchecco
9 minutes ago, Nuke said:

you mean the one that would actually correspond with the cover right?

Panchecco

I think this would be a great cover

054c9136f22b71f51c3b354aa8f117d8.jpg

and this one screams Judas Vibes imo lady-gaga-in-a-mariano-vivanco-photoshoo

Nuke
16 hours ago, Panchecco said:

I think this would be a great cover

054c9136f22b71f51c3b354aa8f117d8.jpg

and this one screams Judas Vibes imo lady-gaga-in-a-mariano-vivanco-photoshoo

I use the second one for sure but i'm not that sure for the first one. I was more thinking of using this one if it leaks in HQ for the front cover.

Ajfl9vC.jpg

Or this one:

uuwp7I1.jpg

Nuke
17 hours ago, Radio Pop said:

I prefer Nick Knight but Vivanco was also considered the album shoot at some point - Mariano said even an album cover was made from his photos 

OT, this is great!

I heard about that and i'm intrigued which of the season were meant to be album cover. Could be this one:

56fJAR9.jpg

It woule be a perfect album cover, if only we have this in HQ.:giveup:

My Enigma Heart
17 hours ago, Nuke said:

6MAvy6t.jpg

I think the title of the songs would look better in white. :oprah: Just my opinion. :D

Nuke
Just now, ElTommyGonzales said:

I think the title of the songs would look better in white. :oprah: Just my opinion. :D

I used a PNG from the digital booklet that's why they are black :duck:I will see if i could manipulate them in to white (it really bugs me if i have to write all the words) . :D

Archived