Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV TRL (October 2017)

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

Werk
13 minutes ago, Talent said:

Did you guys know ATRL (the forum) was an extension of this show? 

Please explain :huh: 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Please come back :giveup:

i feel like gaga's reign would've lasted longer had trl been around and still popular. That show made pop girls the it girls in the 90s and 2000s

Talent
10 minutes ago, Werk said:

Please explain :huh: 

ATRL -the forum- is based on this show TRL (Total Requested Live). People used to visit ATRL daily to see how their favorite videos/acts did that day on TRL. ATRL it's a very old website. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Talent
2 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Please come back :giveup:

i feel like gaga's reign would've lasted longer had trl been around and still popular. That show made pop girls the it girls in the 90s and 2000s

She was one of the lasts guests. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

migamiga
Just now, Talent said:

I know :giveup: I'm so glad she was able to be a guest, as a fan and for her too (I know it was a dream for her). 

Too bad I wasn't a fan at the time and stopped watching trl :laughga:

Regina George

I can't with those minors here on GGD who are like ''TRL is mess, this is bad idea''.. Bringing back the most ICONIC music tv show on MTV is bad idea? BYE! You didn't grow up watching this.

SpaceJam
8 minutes ago, Talent said:

MTV actually had her back again for her own  special TRL episode in 2011

SpaceJam
8 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I know :giveup: I'm so glad she was able to be a guest, as a fan and for her too (I know it was a dream for her). 

Too bad I wasn't a fan at the time and stopped watching trl :laughga:

migamiga
1 minute ago, SpaceJam said:

But the show was over by then. It was just a special for the premiere of you and I. But it brought back so much nostalgia :giveup:

Reginald

This might actually be cute! Lmfao with how severely messy stan culture has gotten lately, I can already imagine the hot messes of GGD Twitter and ATRL in a live studio audience, wigs flying left and right 

SpaceJam
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can't with those minors here on GGD who are like ''TRL is mess, this is bad idea''.. Bringing back the most ICONIC music tv show on MTV is bad idea? BYE! You didn't grow up watching this.

This, Don't people notice how bad MTVS ratings got when they got rid of the show LOLOLOL!!!!!!

as soon as TRL was removed MTVS ratings were destroyed, it was only Jersey Shore which saved the network.

n0ne

This makes more sense than bringing back American Idol.

No one is here for idol anymore. But TRL will back the spotlight to music videos on TV and will get fans of artists interested and entertained.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

SpaceJam
40 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

This makes more sense than bringing back American Idol.

No one is here for idol anymore. But TRL will back the spotlight to music videos on TV and will get fans of artists interested and entertained.

IDOL will fail

Archived