๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts a selfie with Ed Sheeran; talks about online negativity

Coop

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
56 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Eww... I really like her "be kind"-message... but Ed i such a rude and arrogant person himself....ย 

Came here to say the same thing.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
50 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I think she kinda forgot how she once dragged Katy to hell and back...ย :awkney:

Of course she also has her negative moments and lashes out from time to time. She's human. And besides, that was 3 years ago :sweat:. The people she's talking about are the ones that systematically and continuallyย harass other artist out of jealousy.

Rabbit Heart

I wouldn't change my mind about that red haired self-centered egocentric if God himself came down and told me to! Gaga's extra nice as always, even tho he's undeserving of anyone's attentionย 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

Of course she also has her negative moments and lashes out from time to time. She's human. And besides, that was 3 years ago :sweat:. The people she's talking about are the ones that systematically and continuallyย harass other artist out of jealousy.

But no one is jealous of Edward? He's just an awful person lol

Zilla

Girl you gotta stand up for yourself sometimes when people talk smack. Ultimately he sounded quite conceited in his statements, of course people would be coming after him.

You always want to take the high road, but sometimes enough is enough

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Sister

I do approve about her message of kindness, so I will just pretend he does not exist and Gaga has just posted a selfie with a fan and continued her kindness reflection to our humanity, this holiday weekend.

Instead of Freedom, she would like us all to focus on human kindness as centered.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Head Empty
Just now, Radio Pop said:

But no one is jealous of Edward? He's just an awful person lol

Doesn't matter what the reason is. Nobody is achieving anything by spewing hate. You'll get a few cheap laughs out of it at most, but then other people just end up feeling horrible about it.

RainingOnMe

Doesn't matter what the reason is. Nobody is achieving anything by spewing hate. You'll get a few cheap laughs out of it at most, but then other people just end up feeling horrible about it.

But he literally spews(ed) hatred himself????

Head Empty
3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Girl you gotta stand up for yourself sometimes when people talk smack. Ultimately he sounded quite conceited in his statements, of course people would be coming after him.

You always want to take the high road, but sometimes enough is enough

What would be a better alternative though? :laughga:

If she has any beef with Ed (although I doubt she cares), she could deal with it privately. It's high time she'd start speaking out against some of the disgusting things people are saying in her name.

Zazekina

Even ifย Ed is not very kind himself, we shouldn't act like that!! I loved Gaga and I love her even more after this!!

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

But he literally spews(ed) hatred himself????

Then be better than him. You think he'll become a nicer person if enough people hate him?

RainingOnMe

Then be better than him. You think he'll become a nicer person if enough people hate him?

No. It's more like a taste of his own meds. Lol

Rabbit Heart

Gurl should give us TC video if she wants us to listen! It's all about giving and receiving! Or give us a new song, we need to be fed to keep our mouth shut!ย 

Head Empty
Just now, Radio Pop said:

No. It's more like a taste of his own meds. Lol

Which makes you just as bad as him for "spewing hatred", which will then start and endless negative spiral of "BUT HE STARTED IT".

Archived